• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Bis & Tris...DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    “INSANITY MAX:30 Tabata Power”=Done!
  • tauera73
    tauera73 Posts: 18 Member
    Am new to this so would love to be added please. Am a 47 year old male from New Zealand looking at losing 65kg. Am currently 175.4 and wanting to get down to 110kg. All advice will be welcomed. Cheers for all inspiration guys. Greatly appreciated
  • gam3rguy
    Shoulders & traps at the gym!
  • gam3rguy
    “INSANITY MAX:30 Friday Fight Round 1”=Done!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Hey kids, whewww you name the squat, I had it in my program. Physical therapy is going great. My range of motion has me stoked. Have a great day kids.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,897 Member
    Nicely done, caramel.

My weight loss is super-slow going. I am altering my expectations I realize that even 1/4 or 1/2 a lb per week loss will (eventually) get me where I want to go.
  • gam3rguy
    Chest &Tris this morning...
    “INSANITY MAX:30 Cardio Challenge & Ab Attack 10”=Done!
  • caramelgyrlk
    Bootcamp it was. Needed to change it up a bit.
    Have a great day kids.
  • gam3rguy
    “INSANITY MAX:30 Tabata Power”=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Back=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    “INSANITY MAX:30 Sweat Intervals”=Done!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Good day, yet bad day at the gym today.

Good: got all my reps on heavy push day, once more and I can up the weight, plus I increased my cardio from 20 to 30 minutes.

Bad: gym has "gotten clarification" from the state, so now it's not enough to wear a mask coming and going, but you also have to wear your mask as you exercise. Lifting with a mask is alright, but cardio with a mask is cruel and inhuman! Get to breathing heavy, and every time you try to breathe in the mask plasters to your face and hinders the airflow. I realize some people have been using those "high altitude" masks to do this very phenomenon on purpose, but those people are idiots whom I had no intention of joining!
  • gam3rguy
    Bis & Tris...DONE!
  • caramelgyrlk
    Good day kids. Hexbar today, hip thrusters and accessory work.
    Our state has mandated masks in all public places including the gym.
    Do anyone of you have contingency gym plans if they close again due to the rises in cases? I'm trying to get things in order just in case.
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Well during lockdown I worked out 6 times a week, only gain 3lbs, but I was 7lbs over where I wanted to be, but a lot was muscle and clothes fit well. Now I feel fluffier. I am back at the dojo and lifting at my friends gym. Here's hoping for some muscle gains and fluff loss!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Good day kids. Hexbar today, hip thrusters and accessory work.
    Our state has mandated masks in all public places including the gym.
    Do anyone of you have contingency gym plans if they close again due to the rises in cases? I'm trying to get things in order just in case.

I'm still not back at the gym, and may not be until December/Jan. I'm following Sydney Cummings atm. I can cardio my butt off without a gym. The strength training is a little trickier, especially since I don't have a full set up. I've got 5, 7.5 and 15lb dumbbells, a glute resistance band, and a curl bar with plates(50lb total) that I use for squats and hip thrusts/glute bridges. Better than nothing.
  • gam3rguy
    Shoulders & traps at the gym!