Tigg_er wrote: »
    I'm a sucker for Red Vines !

whats your stance on gummy bears?

They are not safe around me !

<3<3<3
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    toriann319 wrote: »
    Everyone approaches me on here as if I'm a lady, and truth is, I am VERY rough around the edges.

Oh, I thought you were about to say something else. 😂
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Everyone approaches me on here as if I'm a lady, and truth is, I am VERY rough around the edges.

Haha me too!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'm terribly uncomfortable around people, always have been. I'd love to build a small cabin in the middle of 20 acres with a small pond, keep my dogs, a few chickens, have a big garden, and watch the wildlife.
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    I have horrific anxiety. Social Anxiety. I will talk to everyone all day long on here, but to see you in person? And actually speak to you? No chance. :#
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I have horrific anxiety. Social Anxiety. I will talk to everyone all day long on here, but to see you in person? And actually speak to you? No chance. :#

I was bad with this anxiety when I was younger. I still get uncomfortable in crowds.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

Same. It’s both glorious and terrible.
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    I'm obsessed with true crime podcasts and I despise talking on the phone.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Same here. It does make the social distancing part of Covid much easier. :/
    I'm not too bad if it's one on one, but more than that and I let everybody else do the talking.
    When I had an in-home daycare, we had to attend a certain # of hours of training in a year. And we always had to go around a group, introduce ourselves and tell a little bit about ourselves. I'd have mini panic attacks the whole time waiting for my turn then I'd stumble over my own freakin' name, mumble a few stupid words, turn red, and put my head down. I hated that. :(
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I always make my bed in the mornings. I went one day a few months back and it literally drove me nuts all day.
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I’ve never really lifted weights before
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Same here. It does make the social distancing part of Covid much easier. :/
    I'm not too bad if it's one on one, but more than that and I let everybody else do the talking.
    When I had an in-home daycare, we had to attend a certain # of hours of training in a year. And we always had to go around a group, introduce ourselves and tell a little bit about ourselves. I'd have mini panic attacks the whole time waiting for my turn then I'd stumble over my own freakin' name, mumble a few stupid words, turn red, and put my head down. I hated that. :(

I feel these feels. + breaking out in hives & trembling, voice shaking. It sucks. Thankful for wfh life which softens that a bit 😅
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

I'm OK one on one but when there are many people I lock up, its awful.
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »

@DWBalboa Yeah? What's that...? :o
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    I'm afraid of roller-coasters 🙈
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member

Roller coasters are the best part of an amusement park!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    balanc41 wrote: »

Roller coasters are the best part of an amusement park!

Well for thrill seekers it is. I look for thrills where I can have my two feet on the ground lol