Women 200lb+, Let's Jump For Joy This July!!!

Replies

• speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    @AlexandraFindsHerself1971 - ooh! I bet your kitties will love the screen enclosure!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,268 Member
    I just read this article. It reminds me of some of the theme in the Phit_n_phat blogs. https://www.seattletimes.com/life/wellness/intuitive-eating-25-years-in-its-more-relevant-than-ever/
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    KeriA wrote: »
    @AlexandraFindsHerself our windows don’t have screens so we can’t open them since our kittens will get out. Unfortunately there is a coyote in the area so we can’t let them be indoor/outdoor cats. We would love a screened enclosure.

Have you checked out the concept of a cat patio? We were considering building one at our future house before we moved, but since we have the sunroom, no need.

• changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    @wanderinglight love your secret gym story! Well done for remembering why you were doing this...to get stronger!! Yip at 49 losing weight and exercising has a different feel to it, it's about being comfortable with your skin and finally making the right choices for yourself!

@speyerj Yes, we are too much in our heads! That's why I love reading all these posts, inspirational strong women!

• RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 350 Member
    edited July 2020
    Next month's group is up and running! Come find us in the Motivation and Support forum.

🌻Women 200lb+, Let's Be Extra Awesome This August!!!