New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    2nq5ekxy18s3.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    wm8ix3aay171.jpeg
    cp04qxker345.jpeg
    Also tried target brand version of Lara bars. Pretty good. I’d say better than larabar. I like the sea salt addition. They are more chocolatey too.

i miss the Larabar jocolat line.

Me too! And the pistachio larabar!

they had a pistachio flavor?!

Yes it was my favorite https://sep.yimg.com/ay/herbal-remedies-usa/larabar-pistachio-bar-humm-foods-1-box-16-bars-3.gifss93dt4pflgd.gif
    alexmose wrote: »
    wm8ix3aay171.jpeg
    cp04qxker345.jpeg
    Also tried target brand version of Lara bars. Pretty good. I’d say better than larabar. I like the sea salt addition. They are more chocolatey too.

Sea salt and chocolate is everything tbh
    lol agreed

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I just discovered this butter. It is out of this world good. I got a 3 variety pack. Haven't tried the other two yet, but date pecan is so good. Eat out of the jar good.
    IMG_1446_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1596129120
  • Noreenmarie1234
    arya8 wrote: »
    I just discovered this butter. It is out of this world good. I got a 3 variety pack. Haven't tried the other two yet, but date pecan is so good. Eat out of the jar good.

Omg this sounds delicious. What other flavors did you get?

These sound awesome. I’m not a fan of raisins but I loved them in the clif mojo bar and clif Sierra trail mix. Chocolate pb raisin combo is delicious. rpa1oobdjapp.jpeg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    arya8 wrote: »

Omg this sounds delicious. What other flavors did you get?

These sound awesome. I’m not a fan of raisins but I loved them in the clif mojo bar and clif Sierra trail mix. Chocolate pb raisin combo is delicious. rpa1oobdjapp.jpeg

I got strawberry cashew and coffee almond. I got it as a 3 pack. I noticed if you go to the website the 10% off coupon shows up for new customers. Didn't know that when I ordered!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Txuleton steak of retired dairy cow was fantastic. A little gamier than normal beef, leaning in flavour toward venison but not noticeably tougher than regular ribeye, as the older animal was very well marbled. I am going to try to stick to retired dairy cow beef in the future because of sustainability.
    o4vu3v0fegtp.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    fjmwlxnx694q.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    fjmwlxnx694q.png

Yum I’ve never seen this flavor at my store.

These were Really good I really liked the blueberry grams and only 130 cal per pack. I love how they have snack packs of everything around when school starts. dzc0pucz1bvy.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    08mybia4d0zn.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pdgwn741z96z.png
    gwmlh9wn2zrh.jpg
    r6cuaepv3fcb.jpg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited August 2020
    gwmlh9wn2zrh.jpg

I looked up the keto cookies since I'm intrigued but I wish they'd list info for a whole cookie rather than half. Much like Lenny & Larry cookies, I'm not going to eat half of a cookie at a time. On the bright side at least it's 280 calories per cookie and not 400+ like Lenny & Larry. I think I'm going to buy some when the weather cools down, as I've had bad luck with summertime shipments of keto products. :s
  • pancakerunner
    Maxematics wrote: »
    gwmlh9wn2zrh.jpg

I looked up the keto cookies since I'm intrigued but I wish they'd list info for a whole cookie rather than half. Much like Lenny & Larry cookies, I'm not going to eat half of a cookie at a time. On the bright side at least it's 280 calories per cookie and not 400+ like Lenny & Larry. I think I'm going to buy some when the weather cools down, as I've had bad luck with summertime shipments of keto products. :s

I think I am just going to make my own! :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    pdgwn741z96z.png
    gwmlh9wn2zrh.jpg
    r6cuaepv3fcb.jpg

Oooo I wonder how the RX bars will be different. They look like raw rev glo bars.

Mmmm I LOVE no bake cookies. My mom used to make the peanut butter chocolate with rice krispsies ones all the time as a kid.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Oooo I wonder how the RX bars will be different. They look like raw rev glo bars.

Yeah the packaging is so similar! Also, I will never get over RawRev discontinuing their Dark Chocolate Espresso bar. I ate one every day and that was the only flavor I loved.

• alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    This is the best thread
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    w6570pvtrq20.jpeg

Yesssss! I love stuff like this! Halloween is my favorite.
  • pancakerunner
    alexmose wrote: »
    This is the best thread

:)