Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• thebiblewithtina
    thebiblewithtina Posts: 48 Member
    Starting MFP all over again. Worked for me in the past. Will never be leaving this site again. So help me God.
  • fitlulu4150
    fitlulu4150 Posts: 1,371 Member
    Hi everyone, and welcome to those coming back to MFP, those just starting their journey and those of us who keep plugging away at it here. I started here on Sept 17, 2013 and am still going strong. Lost about 50 lbs but gained 10 back this past year so I'm working on getting that off now.

I lift weights, swim, walk/hike and love the gym, which I miss like crazy. I'm 10 weeks out from having a hip replacement and crawling my way back to who I am. It's going great though.

Always looking for inspirational new friends so add me if you want. I'm very supportive and will cheer you on and remind you of your goals periodically............LOL
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Sure, add me :)
  • Peter_P53
    Peter_P53 Posts: 20 Member
    Recent returner to MFP looking to make some UK friends (no offence intended if you're RotW, but I work in stones/pounds and pints, I can just about manage kilos and litres, but don't "get" the concept of cups as a measure of food, a cup is what I drink my tea from 😉). I'm a Londoner born and bred and live in Sutton, an outer South London suburb. I reset my goal and start weight last Saturday (1 August) and first weigh in is tomorrow, Friday. My diary is open and I've got a long journey ahead. I'm keen to help and and be helped and I look forward to making your acquaintance.
  • happyturtlegirl
    happyturtlegirl Posts: 7 Member
    Hi. I would love new friends. 36 in September. Need to lose around 50 pounds.
  • veggiepat
    veggiepat Posts: 127 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi! I am 62 and have congestive heart failure. Lost 25 pounds so far, and trying this site again. I couldn't figure it out 2 years ago. lol It looks great! Really trying hard to combat emotional eating and trying to get 10,000 steps a day. I like to cheer people on and support. Please feel free to add me! Woo Hoo! We can do it!
  • toniiaa28
    toniiaa28 Posts: 92 Member
    I would love more friends. I have been on MFP on and off for a long time but this time am sticking it to the end. I believe when I see more friends logging in daily or sharing their challenges or success on their timeline and I get to see them when it pops on my own timeline, it will definitely keep me in check and motivated seeing am not alone
  • BSPharmD15
    BSPharmD15 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, I’m still very new and needing to lose 100 lbs and need friends and support. I’m 31, a pharmacist, live in Kansas, have 2 little boys and a little girl on the way and want to reach my goal so I can keep up with my kids. Please add me and I will return the love and support.
  • alexvillafuerte2
    alexvillafuerte2 Posts: 1 Member
    Lunes a Viernes dieta estricta con ejercicio, sabado de snack ligero y domingos de free con ejercicio full!!

#mexicanfood #wekeends <3
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    I’m baacckk!.... again. I know you’ve all been holding your breathe. 🤣

Need new friends!!! My old friends aren’t active anymore.

I don’t take all this too seriously. I mean, if I’m moving, that’s more than I’ve done for awhile so, go me! If that’s not your thang, I’m not your girl. Add me please me if your up for some “atta girls/boys” when you do good and some laughing it off when you’ve eaten your weight in junk.
  • TejahBee
    TejahBee Posts: 23 Member
    Hey. I am a 33 year old soon to be nursing student. I need to loose a good bit, but my initial goal is 25 pounds. I am a vegetarian and find it tricky getting protein while staying in my calorie range. I am looking to make friends with people who fill out their food diary daily and aren't just guessing everything or super under tracking, even if you have a binge and it "looks bad". I do it too. I stopped for a long while but was very consistent when I did it, and lost 60 pounds. I started again 8/2/2020, and I measure and weigh my food for accuracy. Send me a message and an add.
  • Tonyunion1
    Tonyunion1 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey everyone,Im new here too ,,,I need all the help I can get lol...thx...always looking for ideas and support through people with the same goals👍
  • wanderwoman2020
    wanderwoman2020 Posts: 109 Member
    Yea add away 😜💪🏻
  • amitgagal
    amitgagal Posts: 32 Member
    Guys I'm new here I would like to have some friends 😃
  • amitgagal
    amitgagal Posts: 32 Member
    Idk how to add friends here 🤷 this UI is complicated 🤮
  • eko_kurniawan
    eko_kurniawan Posts: 2 Member
    Hallooo 🤩
  • jjsavoh
    jjsavoh Posts: 135 Member
    Always looking to grow my support circle. Add me
  • jjsavoh
    jjsavoh Posts: 135 Member
    Idk how to add friends here 🤷 this UI is complicated 🤮
    It really is in need of streamlining.

Click on user name. A preview of the user pops up - click on their name AGAIN. Then you should be able to find an add friend option.
  • fransaunders27
    fransaunders27 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting my new challenge Monday, clearing cupboards and planning meals. Getting fitter for granddaughters
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    Please add me!