Less Alcohol - AUGUST 2020 - One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• Doxmum
    Doxmum Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to upload a new picture in a jpg file and keep it upright? Mine pic keeps loading sideways, no matter how I rotate the original file. Yes, I tried the "help" section. That was a joke. It wouldn't even let me answer "No" to "Did that answer your question?" As soon I moved my cursor to write 'no', the default 'yes' answer loaded. :#:#
  • Doxmum
    Doxmum Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    @MaineLissa - thanks for the moral support. I'll fool around w/ it later today if I have time (famous last words).
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,554 Member
    Options
    @Doxmum
    I find that MFP reacts differently to whichever browser you are using. I use Firefox now and things seem to work out better...if that helps. Also, I copy paste my photos in.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker I love that you have plan... so here is mine

1. more than 50% AF days
    2. when I do indulge, measure, don't keep topping off, journal it before taking the 1st sip
    3. stay accountable, check in here each day
    4. lose 4 lbs (need to take off what I added on in July)
    5. walk each day, at least 30 minutes, no matter how busy, no negotiating on this, I need this for many reasons

:) Okay it is now in writing... I need to stick with this plan, starting with August 2020!

Reminding myself of my goals... so far so good, o:) however... the wicked weekend is just around the corner! >:)