Let me know you a little better

Replies

• E7mack96
    E7mack96 Posts: 63 Member
    I am an INTJ.

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I wash my hair first and thennn wash my body - not sure if this is common amongst the general population....

Me too. Gotta let that conditioner soak in while you lather up
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    I wash my hair first and thennn wash my body - not sure if this is common amongst the general population....

It's not common for me at all, I have never washed your hair or your body
  • CacoEther

It's not common for me at all, I have never washed your hair or your body

😆
  • rickifaidley
    rickifaidley Posts: 129 Member
    Okay i’m about to word vomit on here. Everyone looks at me and assumes I’m a *kitten* or I’m superficial: I try to be as kind as possible to everyone. I struggle with bad thoughts about myself/other people but I always try to keep those silent in my mind at all times and I try to never speak a bad word about anyone. I’ve had 27 surgeries in my life, (got a lot of health issues). My two pregnancies were extremely hard so they took my tubes. I’m only 23. I have 4 sons (YES 4). Never thought I’d want any but Two through me, two sons that came from other mothers but I see them as my own. Never had a love as true until my sons. Worst experience in my life medically was a breathing tube. Those are completely terrible especially if you don’t need it 😂. I was always the chunky dork growing up. I love Megan thee stallion but I hate the new song WAP. Too dirty for my ears, makes me uncomfortable. 😂 I’m in college for a degree in healthcare administration. I already work side by side with one. I probably couldn’t live without fitness now that it’s become my regime. My favorite type of exercise is CrossFit, Love long distance runs. I’m basically a giant kid at heart, I love trampolines. I think that’s enough for now 😂😂
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Sometimes when I’m running - I’ll take a drink of water - swish it around in my mouth and then spit it out...but then I have water regret and I’m like, why didn’t I just swallow that water because I’m actually really thirsty!!! Maybe I should just take a bigger bottle of water next time....hmmm...
  • rickifaidley
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I feel other people’s sadness so deeply it feels like my own. Humour is used to protect my heart so when I’m funniest, it usually means something painful or deeply sad is happening.

I struggle telling people I care about them. It often comes off mom-like with questions about sleep or eating habits. A few friends reading this will have a lightbulb moment when they read this. 😆

When I was young I felt certain that I was born in the wrong era. I still feel that from time to time.

I feel this so much. I always say this. I don’t really fit in with my generation, I don’t do any form of social media (except this) and I don’t necessarily agree with the women empowerment move around me or what I see because most of it is radical and so harsh. I believe in building each other up, not tearing each other down and that’s what most of this society is like now sadly. Ignorance is bliss sometimes. I’m a firm believer of how the old traditional woman worked (Taking care for the house, her husband, make home cooked food) and I’m fine with that and not everyone may agree but that’s fine. That’s kinda why I don’t feel like I belong with this generation.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I'm allergic to cats. I own a cat. The only way I show it love is by talking to him like he's the cutest baby ever and by buying him his favorite canned food. If I pet him I have to wash my hands immediately. I think I've hugged the crap out of him twice since we've had him and that was followed by a shower.

I also like bunnies but I'm forbidden to get one 😒
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I feel other people’s sadness so deeply it feels like my own. Humour is used to protect my heart so when I’m funniest, it usually means something painful or deeply sad is happening.

I struggle telling people I care about them. It often comes off mom-like with questions about sleep or eating habits. A few friends reading this will have a lightbulb moment when they read this. 😆

When I was young I felt certain that I was born in the wrong era. I still feel that from time to time.

You care about me so much. 🥰
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

I feel this so much. I always say this. I don’t really fit in with my generation, I don’t do any form of social media (except this) and I don’t necessarily agree with the women empowerment move around me or what I see because most of it is radical and so harsh. I believe in building each other up, not tearing each other down and that’s what most of this society is like now sadly. Ignorance is bliss sometimes. I’m a firm believer of how the old traditional woman worked (Taking care for the house, her husband, make home cooked food) and I’m fine with that and not everyone may agree but that’s fine. That’s kinda why I don’t feel like I belong with this generation.

Being a teenager during the 90s looked like a fun era.
    I wouldn’t go any further than that.
  • vanityy99 wrote: »

The 90's were so rad
  • rickifaidley
    vanityy99 wrote: »

My dad always said the 80s were good too. Now I was born in 96 so I grew up in the 2000-2010 era. I always liked to see old pictures of everyone always dressed up real nice 50s. Imagine going to a restaurant where everyone goes to hang out after school cause it’s the cool place and drink a glass bottle of coke. I don’t know that always seemed so much better than the electronic era where everyone relies on cell phones and no one likes face to face contact and socially awkward.
  • rickifaidley

Plus in past generations people only had face to face contact so they would never say the things that are freely said on the internet. I get freedom of speech but people get real nasty over the internet but if it were the past those things wouldn’t be said because can’t stand real confrontation. I dunno 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited August 2020

My dad always said the 80s were good too. Now I was born in 96 so I grew up in the 2000-2010 era. I always liked to see old pictures of everyone always dressed up real nice 50s. Imagine going to a restaurant where everyone goes to hang out after school cause it’s the cool place and drink a glass bottle of coke. I don’t know that always seemed so much better than the electronic era where everyone relies on cell phones and no one likes face to face contact and socially awkward.

I like the fact that you had to wait till you got home to talk to someone on the phone. You got to miss them, wondered what they were up to. Now all you have to do is check on social media..everyone’s at your fingertips. It’s obnoxious... if you don’t reply within the half hour they are offended.

Seemed more laid back then.

Oh and I hated 2009ish style of clothes. The lil Wayne era...when guys pants got extremely tighter. women wore those big belts around their belly.

90s cluesless era of clothing. 😍
    90s Aliyah.
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    Sometimes when I’m running - I’ll take a drink of water - swish it around in my mouth and then spit it out...but then I have water regret and I’m like, why didn’t I just swallow that water because I’m actually really thirsty!!! Maybe I should just take a bigger bottle of water next time....hmmm...

This
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    @fitnessinmy30s

That's deep my bro.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

The early 90s were seriously the best, between Nirvana and death row, and the best decade of movies where they actually still needed a story...

The counter culture culture died along with it...
  • CacoEther

The 90's were so rad

Word dude
  • vanityy99 wrote: »

The early 90s were seriously the best, between Nirvana and death row, and the best decade of movies where they actually still needed a story...

The counter culture culture died along with it...

🎶 Oh, I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey, I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey, I, oh, I'm still alive, hey, oh 🎶