SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    So true, Xiaolongbao! I can almost forget how far I've really come because I have a tendency to hyperfocus on things like the fact that I still have a big belly. It sags a lot more than it did, though! Looking at these photos makes me realize my progress, and also that I need to clean my mirror.
  • 2100k30
    2100k30 Posts: 14 Member
    You are an inspiration. :)
  • rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    You're doing so well!
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Great progress lovely kittens.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Very nice. Your hard work and dedication really shows. :):)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Looking good! And muscles! Great job. Your hard work really shows.
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 75 Member
    GREAT JOB! Send me some of your motivation, please. The kitties are beautiful!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Latrellis wrote: »
    GREAT JOB! Send me some of your motivation, please. The kitties are beautiful!

Thanks - and as for motivation, sometimes it's hard to maintain, that's for sure. My biggest thing is not exercising enough. So if I can do it, slacking a bit along the way, I'll bet you can too. Just be patient with yourself and don't give up. That's the biggest thing.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Amazing progress and I adore your kitties
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Amazing progress! Look at those legs! That is some serious dedication paying off. I really needed to see this today.
    How else have you changed? Energy / happiness etc?
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    You look awesome and so happy to hear you're feeling great too! Energy and happiness are contagious, love it! Be proud of all your hard work!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Wowsa! You are doing an amazing job! I loved reading through your thread and seeing all your photos. Makes me realize I need to take progress photos as well! But YOU look awesome, and have done SO well! Do you walk alot, or have a step goal? Just curious. Keep up the good work!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Look at YOU!!! I love your attitude and your kitties both as always.
  • michellevt725
    michellevt725 Posts: 190 Member
    As a fellow PCOSer...great work! You are doing amazing. Also, look at the calves! My calves have always been a bit on the large size but when I lost weight prior to having my first daughter (7 years ago I went from 210 to 159) I finally was loving my leg muscles.
    Super cute kittens too!
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    Wow- thanks for the pictures. You are truly inspiring. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!