Embarrassing truths

Replies

• kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    I wear a size 5 in ladies shoes.

you probably get some great clearance discounts tho with them cute lil piggies.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I like ABBA. There I said it! Are you happy?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

Actually no. Size 5 rarely makes it to clearance and can rarely be found in my area. I usually have to order my shoes online. Often I have to resort to children shoes just to find a pair of sneakers.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Actually no. Size 5 rarely makes it to clearance and can rarely be found in my area. I usually have to order my shoes online. Often I have to resort to children shoes just to find a pair of sneakers.

same
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »

I'm never happy, BUT I like some ABBA stuff too. We all have our guilty pleasures when it comes to music
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member

Liking ABBA isn’t embarrassing! Own that!

I probably should be embarrassed about the TWO different times as an adult I wore my own underwear overtop off leggings with a gold sequin top and paraded around pretending to be a super hero. But I’m not (it was for a game at a kids summer camp).
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Wow. I really don't have any that's not related to music.

Hannah Montana.

I've never watched the show but I came across a song on a compilation cd and liked it. I then came across an Essential Hannah Montana cd with a bunch of songs and, sure, most of them are about leading a double life but those songs are so much fun! And Miley Cyrus has the cutest accent. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »

Liking ABBA isn’t embarrassing!

tenor.gif?itemid=5109282

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

On the other end of the spectrum, being a size 11 in women's shoes. Sometimes I have to go to men's 10.5 or go without. I detest shoe shopping.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

I just bought my 9 year old 5 pairs of shoes/boots on the nordstrom anniversary sale. They’re all too small but ridiculously cute. Gimme your address, I’ll mail you pictures of them
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I hate Currys but pretended to love that *kitten* when a coworker made it once... She's hot 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I hate Currys but pretended to love that *kitten* when a coworker made it once... She's hot 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Y u no like curry?

lxl6ifvn7zf4.jpg

• Mr_Healthy_Habits

Y u no like curry?

lxl6ifvn7zf4.jpg

Because you're not a hot chik 😂
  • glassyo

Y u no like curry?

lxl6ifvn7zf4.jpg

Oh man, all that rice. That's not touching the curry. Gimme!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

Y u no like curry?

lxl6ifvn7zf4.jpg

b8d188376add277d92999085d1390dab.jpg
  • glassyo
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Y u no like curry?

lxl6ifvn7zf4.jpg

Quantity over quality, bayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Y u no like curry?

lxl6ifvn7zf4.jpg

If rice was zero calories, I could get to 6% bf and maintain it, I think🤔
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I totally like feet 🙈😂... There I said it...