Meditate 20 minutes
    Home fitness 1 hour
    Track my calories,and not go over
    Drink 8 glasses of water.
    Vacume
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Interesting reports of Covid before March. There have been reports here in the UK as well of early cases (including one of a choir with a link to China, what was surprising was that once antibody tests were available they all tested negative). I just assumed that as I live in rural Scotland it was unlikely I had it early. I don't really want to ask a doctor as don't feel I'm bad enough to need a test, in fact I don't think they are offering antibody tests? Anyway, it will probably remain a mystery, I feel fine today :)

JFT Thursday 20th August

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green no, just over
    Back exercises yes
    Foot exercises forgot
    5 fruit and veg 8
    My banking no, this will be time consuming and I don't want to do it!
    Load car yes

JFT Friday 21st August

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    5 fruit and veg
    Banking?

The wind is howling, my garden pots have just been blown over...again! Not sure about walking today.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. AM: Therapy exercises - crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Walk? CHECK ON COMPUTERS RIGHT AWAY. Write everything down before it goes in the mouth.
    2. 1st class: Check email. START AND FINISH WITH HOMEWORK LOG. NRI practice. Fan Club character designs. Read "Initiation." WHO HAS BOOKS?
    3. 2nd-3rd classes: Plot notes. Character designs. 3rd: Thank You Ma'am.
    4. Pit Crew: Answer questions from Whatever Wednesday. Lunch: beef stew. Read Rise of Kyoshi.
    5. Planning: Set up extra credit letter project. Continue parent calls - 15 today! Set up remote checkup with PCP for Sept 1. Arrange for sub. Order cat supplies.
    6. Write a letter. Dinner: leftovers. Breathe. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Meetings. Work on CV. Create guided notes for definitions for unit 1 literary terms.
    7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    8. Color! 1 hr reading. Livestream!
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. SHBP screening - August? MH Monday check-in; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Tough Question Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? What are some tasks that could be completed by CBBVI students? STUDENTS JOIN CLASSROOM, GOODREADS, AND NOREDINK ON PHONE.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of January: 194.6
    End of February: 196.2
    End of March: 193.8
    End of April: 192.6
    End of May: 191.8
    End of June: 192.2
    End of July: 188.6
    Today: 187.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning. ObG schedule for October. When is re-up with ortho? Schedule PCP for same day.
    7. Theater: ???
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: squats, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Progress. Very, very slow progress.
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Friday at work before weekend shifts at work.. idk why but always just puts me in terrible mood.
    Oh well.
    Goals
    Log food
    No beer
    No m&ms
    Fruit and vegetables for snacks
    No bike today.. need to rest legs if I do , will only do 1/2 recovery spin
    Stay Green or within 500 calories
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @littleblackskirt - In the US, the Red Cross is offering COVID antibody tests when you donate blood. I gave in July and found out that I have them. I suspect that I had it mid-March about a week after lockdown began, but I’ll never know for sure. My husband is scheduled to donate next week. He never got sick, but we’re curious if he was exposed at that time. I don’t know if this is being offered worldwide, but just thought I’d mention it for anyone that wants to know like I did!

THURSDAY:
    - Set up zoom for oldest🟢
    - Eat sensibly🟢
    - Quick grocery shop🟢
    - Indoor/outdoor chores🟢
    - clean out car🔴
    - Budget🟢
    - Deep clean bedroom🔴

Well, so much for all the planning for the hybrid model at school. Our district just announced that we will be fully remote to begin the year. No timeline for when they will try to get in school. ☹️ Now I know my next project will be reorganizing some spaces to make desks/learning areas for each kid. This is going to be tricky because I have a small house without a lot of room to spare.

JFT FRIDAY:
    - plan room organization
    - Eat sensibly
    - decide on sports signups
    - Indoor/outdoor chores

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options

JFT
    - Log :smiley:
    - Ride :smiley:

It's a start

JFT Friday
    - Log
    - Exercise
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Wow! So much to catch up on! I was only gone for 24 hrs! Lol.

@Snowflake1968 @Bex953172 I LOVE bats. I think they're just the coolest! I actually just started following a bat rehab YouTube channel! Lol. We can see them swooping around at night here in the summer. They help keep the mosquito numbers low.

@Faebert that phone call must have been so annoying! I could never imagine being in the phone for 3 hours! Even when Matt and I were dating we were never on the phone that long. Lol. I hope it all worked out.

@teigansdad Weekend shifts must really suck. I hope you have a decent time and they aren't too terrible.

@SERmom3 I can't imagine having to do remote learning with my kids. I know you're used to homeschooling but I think I would lose my patience very easily.

@littleblackskirt I'm glad you're feeling better today! 🥂 Here's to more great days!

@TerriRichardson112 I'm glad you guys are safe! All that rain and flooding must be scary!

@azulvioleta6 Welcome back! I'm sorry your hip hurts. That sucks! Hopefully it feels better soon. I know you like to dance and that must make it hard.
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options

Onto some goals!
    Today I will:
    - post😁
    - work in next post😁
    - read blog about ConvertKit😁
    - read blog about newsletters😁
    - write my first welcome email😁It was very bad and only a draft but it's still something. Lol.
    - Home Depot for garbage can 😔
    - cook dinner😔 Matt wanted take out... I got chicken strips and cheese fries but I did log everything and stayed green thanks to exercise calories. Lol
    - peddle for 1 hour 😁
    - 50 word challenge 📚

Had a really good day yesterday! I found some really good articles I needed for newsletters and things. Now I just need to get some subscribers. Lol.

A(bff1) had been quiet for a few weeks dealing with her own stresses but things are starting to even out for her finally. So she was in our group chat a lot yesterday. It was really nice to be able to chat with her again. A, T(bff2), and I kept distracting each other from our work. Lol. It was great! Lol.

Okay, only some goals!
    Today I will:
    - up at 8😁But laid back down for an hour at 9:30
    - post😁
    - finish/publish blog 😁
    - create 3 Pinterest pins 😁
    - Home Depot for garbage can😁 The kind I wanted was 65 DOLLARS!!! I ended up just getting a cheap 15 dollar one. Lol
    - peddle for 1 hour 😔I got caught up in a book for the first time in ages.
    - cook dinner 🍽️ 😁 Super simple since Matt's stomach is still iffy. Honey chicken and green beans with butter
    - 50 word challenge 😁 Totally forgot until like 11:30. Got a couple hundred words in though. So I'm happy.

Yesterday was a really good day. I got everything done with the exception of the peddling and I think that was a mixture of the Mets game getting postponed (I usually watch that while I peddle) and getting caught up on a book. I got my to do list mostly done by 1:30 so I spent my afternoon with a book. I have barely done any time reading recently but I finished two books and started a third yesterday! It was awesome! Lol.

I have a long to do list to do today and it's already after 10! So I should get started.

Today I will:
    - up at 9😁
    - post 😁
    - create checklist/worksheet
    - reread blog on how to create worksheet
    - repin 5 pins on Best Blogs group board
    - add character sheet to blog
    - add opt-in forms to side bar and popup
    - read/take notes on two more books on whatever
    - go through downloads
    - peddle for 1 hour
    - 50 word challenge
    - cook dinner 🍽️
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Recap R 8/20 ~ work at home day
    1) Walk dog before work :smiley: 4.22 miles happy dog & happy me
    2) Enjoy hubby time instead of working (he leaves at 2:00 anyway) :smiley:
    3) Move hourly / stairs breaks (basement to 2nd floor) :p 13/14 apparently lost track one hour
    4) Net cals green / 14c water :smiley: green 79 & 14c
    5) Save flash to PC / GA-IT progress (nearing the home stretch) / remember daily update email (req'd for work from home by employer) >:) frustrating beginning & end of day, middle not so bad :)
    6) Laundry (1 load hung, other in washer) / call mom & dad <3 / download pics from wedding forgot / email LTC proposal to Mike for review / at least 1 more chore :) 4/5
    7) Unplug 9:00 og well / floss / retainers / eye drops / set 6:30 alarm (walk dog before work at home) :) 3/4

JFT F 8/21 ~ last work day until 8/31 woot woot
    1) Walk dog before work B) 3.91 miles & met the retired walking ladies who always comment on happy dog is
    2) Enjoy hubby time ~ it's our 16th wedding anniversary <3
    3) Move hourly / stairs breaks (basement to 2nd floor)
    4) Net cals green / 14c water
    5) GA-IT almost done! / FB Live noon / save electronics to flash & back-up / organize papers for office / submit daily/weekly update emails
    6) Make grocery list / grocery shop / download pics from wedding / maybe 1 more chore
    7) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / eye drops / set 7:00 alarm (farmers market)

Yesterday I screwed up :# my data transfer from flash to PC but figured out I could get by by redoing two status reports. Very happy :smiley: with excellent GA-IT progress. Late afternoon, high frustration with emails from idiot management >:) to "just do this before you go on vacation" and "start this other project your first day back". I diplomatically emailed several times why that wouldn't happen. Tbh at this point I wouldn't care :p if I was fired, I would just take early retirement. But I doubt I will bc they know, on a staff of six worker-bees, there's only two with badly needed business skills, I'm one of them, and have the most experience. :p

2020 Goals:
    1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up) = 2.1.20 / 2.29.20 / 4.1.20 (forgot 3.31.20) / 5.1.20 (forgot 4.30.20) / 6.3.20 (forgot at ME again)
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum = Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29 / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47 / Badger State Brewing 10K virtual race w/ dog on 4/2/20 1:44:16 ave. pace 16:33 / Prevention virtual 5K Fun & Fit Team on 5/2/20 I walked 3.48 mi w/ dog in 1:01:10 ave. pace 17:33 / RonaRunOff 5/16/20 virtual walk 5.08 miles with dog in 1:23:15 ave. pace 16:23 / 100 Miles Challenge fundraiser (per fitness tracker) & completed 5/18/20 / Bellin Run 10K virtual race w/ dog on 6/6/20 1:41:03 ave. pace 16:14 dog definitely slows my "race pace"
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement = basement (boxes) Jan. / home office desk (some) & more basement boxes Feb. / basement boxes & home office (some more) Mar. / decluttered/cleaned in bedroom & more basement boxes Apr. / basement boxes May ~ very pleased w/ my progress / reorg in basement June & July
    Word for 2020: Persist
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - Thursday August 20
    1L of Water - >:)
    Log all Food - :) I logged, the bad, the bad and the very ugly
    No Chips - >:)
    Gratitude Journal - >:) I have figured out why I'm struggling with this and it's the lighting in my living room that makes it hard to write. I need to look at something different.

JFT - Friday August 20
    1L of Water
    Log all Food
    No Chips
    Gratitude Journal

@azulvioleta6 and @SERmom3 - The "flu" season in January/February here was insane. I'm pretty sure a lot of it was Covid and no one will ever know either.

@teigansdad - I haven't had to work weekends on a regular basis for well more than a decade but it used to put me in a terrible mood too. I chalked it up to my family being home and enjoying life without me.

@sermom3 - I saw a FB post the other day about a teacher who is a parent of twins 6 years old, and an 8 year old. She made different "desk" areas for her children by using the trifold boards you would use for a display and made them their own space. She decorated them with their names and had pouches for their activity sheets and such. She said it helped keep them a bit more focused and didn't take up much room.
    If I can find it again, I'll find the link for you that she posted on Youtube because her FB post went viral.
    My Grandson will be doing online classes for at least the first quarter, I suspect it will be longer than that.

@cschmitz110515 - I hope you have a wonderful vacation. Idiot management is so hard to deal with.

My work and their two faced attitudes are getting very tiring. I was told my daughter couldn't be hired as a casual because I do payroll and since I have access to the system could very easily change something to pay her more. This didn't make sense to me as I am not the end for payroll there are more steps than just me before it is finally processed. However, I didn't argue the point and left it as is. This morning, my Supervisor who oversees payroll and has the same access to everything that I do hired her son. To say I am miffed is an understatement. Just another example of how some staff are treated differently than others in this place.

Since I am at work, I should get at it. I have a busy day today.

• SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 - I have seen that trifold idea, and I do like it. But no matter what, I need some kind of desk space and ideally behind a closed door for at least the older 2. I have an area in mind that my husband can build a basic long desk that 2 of them can use. My youngest will be on the main floor with me at a desk. Then I’m contemplating helping my neighbor who also has a daughter the same age as my youngest. She could be at the dining room table....🤪

I struggle to keep things uncluttered as it is. Now I’m literally adding more things and taking away space. I’m a little overwhelmed today. 😬
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    SERmom3 wrote: »
    @littleblackskirt - In the US, the Red Cross is offering COVID antibody tests when you donate blood. I gave in July and found out that I have them. I suspect that I had it mid-March about a week after lockdown began, but I’ll never know for sure. My husband is scheduled to donate next week. He never got sick, but we’re curious if he was exposed at that time. I don’t know if this is being offered worldwide, but just thought I’d mention it for anyone that wants to know like I did!

That's a really good idea to combine giving blood with the antibody test. I'm sure your husband will be interested to know if he has them too. I've not heard of that here, the Red Cross don't deal with blood donations. I used to donate, but can't any longer as I've had a blood transfusion.

JFT Friday 21st August

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green no, a bit over
    Back exercises yes
    Foot exercises no
    5 fruit and veg 3
    Banking? didn't even attempt it, just filed the receipts

The wind is howling, my garden pots have just been blown over...again! Not sure about walking today.
    I would have been in the green if I'd gone for a walk, but the storm continued all day, it was just too horrible. The wind blew my little plastic greenhouse over and the tomato plants were a bit bashed. Need to remind myself it's still summer!

Hope you all enjoy the weekend when it arrives :)
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Slightly late check in today as lots of interruptions this morning. But lots achieved already so that’s good.

It’s a sunny but blustery Saturday in London. Am not going to be strict with diet today but have done my workout and will try and be mindful. Long run day tomorrow.

Have a fab start to the weekend all!

Friday goals recap:
    morning run ✅ 11k
    Organising and cleaning ✅
    Bake cakes ✅
    Buy cards ✅
    Buy gift for godson and goddaughter ✅ (must post tomorrow)
    Groceries ✅
    Visit parents if there is time ❌
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Bed by 10 ✅

Saturday goals
    morning workout ✅
    Kids pick up 9:30 ✅
    Eyebrows and 💅 ✅
    Guy to fix garden door ✅
    Post cards and presents for godchildren
    Tan
    Health food store
    Finish making pies
    Exercise portion control - try and stay within goal!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Biggest of hugs to you @pridesabtch - I’m sorry your mum is making things hard for you on top of the stress and sadness of your friend’s illness. Sounds like you have the right perspective though. Be kind to yourself at this time x
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - Friday August 20
    1L of Water - 👿
    Log all Food - 👿
    No Chips - 🙂
    Gratitude Journal - 👿

JFT - Saturday August 21
    1L of Water
    Log all Food
    No Chips
    Gratitude Journal

@pridesabtch - I’m sorry your Mom is causing you problems that’s a difficult situation.
    My heart breaks for those young girls to lose their mom at such young ages.
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options
    Today I will:
    - up at 9😁
    - post 😁
    - create checklist/worksheet 😁 very proud of this!
    - reread blog on how to create worksheet😁
    - repin 5 pins on Best Blogs group board😁
    - add character sheet to blog😔
    - add opt-in forms to side bar and popup😔
    - read/take notes on two more blogs on whatever 😁
    - go through downloads😁
    - peddle for 1 hour😔
    - 50 word challenge😁
    - cook dinner 🍽️😔

Kind of mixed bag yesterday. It would have been fine if I hadn't started screwing around with my website. I didn't like way it looked so I was trying to make it more simplistic and it just didn't work. Now I have graphics where I don't want them and I don't know how to remove them! I had to shut my laptop before I got so frustrated that I threw it across the room. I was pretty close.
    And this morning I woke up with my right tonsil swollen and it hurts like a bit©h. Advil's taking the edge off but it still hurts. I really hope this doesn't turn into something serious.

I'm going to take it super easy today.

Today I will:
    - finish my new book
    - figure out something for dinner(probably take out)
    - keep hydrated
    - REST/NO WORK!!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    Options
    🌾🎍🌵🌴🌳🏖🎡⛱🌳🌴🌵🎍🌾
    🏖🎡🎍🌳🍄 AUGUST🍄🌳🎍🎡⛱
    🌾🎍🌵🌴🌳🏖🎡⛱🌳🌴🌵🎍🌾
    💜💜💜
    I've had a busy few days, but am still sticking with the programme.
    I will get caught up with posts today. Nothing strange or startling to relate.
    Just taking it day by day, step by step.

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together
    (Vincent Van Gogh)

💜💜💜

What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)
      Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:
      01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri

SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 150

Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to tone muscles, so not unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
      Jun: +0.2
      Phew!!! Weight has dropped below 150 again.

August Daily Goals: Week 4
      Sat: ✅ Sun: Mon: Tue:
      Wed: Thu: Fri:
      Weight < 155: 2/7
      1 Aug 2019: 170.1
      1 Aug 2020: 149.9

10 Aug 2020: 149.9
      23 Aug 2020: 150.1
      Reduce Fat%:✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.2; 25.1; 24.9
      Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1 30.4
      Calories < in the green 🦄 1/7
      Steps > 7500 🏃🏽‍♀️ 5/7
      Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily🦄 1/7
      Active hours > 6 daily🦄 1/7
      Activities I get to do
      Meditation🌟1/7 Exercise🌟 1/7
      Gardening: 0/7 Declutter🦄1/7
      Laundry🌟1/7 Circuits🌟1/7
      Shopping 🌟2/7
      Write 3 pages or 15 minutes a day 🦄1/7
      Update Journal🦄1/7
      Catalogue poetry🗃(Ongoing)0/7
      Crochet🦄 0/7 Puzzles 🦄1/7
      Watch TV🦄1/7; Read 1/7
    • TerriRichardson112
      TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
      Options
      @littleblackskirt
      It's good that you are feeling better, and you're probably right about the unlikelyhood, given where you live. We've also been affected by the stormy weather. I've been walking indoors.
      @SERmom3
      At least your district are doing the sensible thing. Especially in light of what happened in NC where a friend of mine lives. Maybe you could contain the clutter for each child in a box of some sort. I'm sure you could get something suitable at somewhere like Dollar Store, but cardboard would work too.
      @pridesabtch
      (((Hugs))) I understand about toxic momma. So sad about your friend. Split families are so complicated. You have such a good heart. Remember to take time for yourself.
      @HEGoddard0928
      😖Tech!!! Soooo frustrating. I hope your throat get better quickly.
    • teigansdad
      teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
      Options
      Sunday
      Well just gotta get thru today and tomorrow then get a day off.
      Didn’t work out yesterday. Ended up meeting with friends after work. Amazingly I think I was still pretty close to being green. Stayed away from beer and junk food.
      My goals today.
      Stay green
      No beer
      No candy
      Fruit and vegetables for snacks
      1 hr trainer at higher intensity
      If I get out at decent time may try to mow lawn.. it’s getting embarrassing