sppnjjrn4q1h.jpeg
    *** SUNDAY August 23rd ***

Good morning everybody~~

*waving for Antoine to bring more half-caf*

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,321 Member
    Good morning,

Washed and dried clothing outside, smoke but no ashes. Dishwasher going right now. Oatmeal waiting for breakfast.

Groceries then another later trip to pharmacy, but otherwise I am in.

Scale not my friend but had a salty lunch and dried fruit. So it all makes sense.

Will make zucchini/ground beef enchiladas for the week. Otherwise when it comes to food my brain is flatlining.

Got 5k walking again 3rd straight day. Will make a difference in the end.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,823 Member

Dawn - Here is a big, big hug from me to you. I wish I could be there with you.
    You and your mom are going through one of the tough passages of life. Yes, I bet your mother is feeling all sorts of emotions. Just call her often to be there for her to talk to and share what's on her mind. Other people are looking after DD.
    You be the one to take care of DM. 😘

Lana
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Dawn - Here is a big, big hug from me to you. I wish I could be there with you.
    You and your mom are going through one of the tough passages of life. Yes, I bet your mother is feeling all sorts of emotions. Just call her often to be there for her to talk to and share what's on her mind. Other people are looking after DD.
    You be the one to take care of DM. 😘

Lana

Thank you very much....it’s a new chapter....not sure how to deal, but doing my best...

• LanaCabana537
    00qk5bb63mtk.jpeg
    *** MONDAY August 24th ***

Good morning everyone~~

So far, I have no plans for my meals for this week. I'd better get on that - and make a shopping list.

BBL

Lana

258.6 today
    262.8 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Too smokey to open windows. Went to bed earlier and that was smart as it is Monday....

Made zucchini enchiladas after dinner (meat fell on floor and was tossed >:) ). So I have 4 meals waiting.

Good to have most of my meals set as scale is telling me again that I am munching too much and what I am munching is also not good.

• ktgbgrme
    ktgbgrme Posts: 19 Member
    Starting one last time once again. Hovering just below my all-time heaviest, and feel awful mentally and physically. I truthfully tracked my food yesterday, and it was close to 3000 calories—lots of stress eating, no food planning. My days are dangerously unstructured, since I'm working from home. Plus, my kid and their friend moved in to avoid COVID, which has lowered some of my stress. However, said friend loves to cook and bake. OY! I could sure use some support!
  • LanaCabana537
    4ql4yfweiyek.jpeg
    *** TUESDAY August 25th ***

Here's hoping we all have a good Tuesday 🌺

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 585 Member
    I have been gone too long. Back to work and back to a routine today. Up and at it since 6 am. Feast or famine for me.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on all I've missed, so I apologize. I hope everyone is doing well.

My kids and I did an impromptu road trip this past weekend, and I am still puffy from the unusual foods and all that driving. We went to the Apostle Islands and Copper State Park (WI). That is, we were "up north," in the North Woods. It was lovely and I will go back in the fall, perhaps.

My county has doubled-down on the Covid threat and we are now under an order to have virtual instruction for all students grades 3-12 in this county. Some districts were planning to open but our numbers haven't been great, and the university is reopening to students, so I am sure the county wants to assess the impact of that on our population, too, before risking it.

Take care and stay well.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Smells like smoke to open windows, cant go out and walk so for the moment I am in my PJ's. Temps are okay and not 110 so that should help those fighting the fires.

Did get 4k walking in bits and pieces went to mail box then later with someone. Otherwise it is day 4 of trying to walk more and couch potato less.

• Rocky_Runa
    Rocky_Runa Posts: 140 Member
    Hi all! Just popping in quick. I continue to see the scale go up and down every other week or so, but I am happy that the overall result is a downward trend. I really overdid the physical exertion yesterday and feel some sore muscles today 😣 I will try to get some light movement and stretching in so that tomorrow isn’t worse per the usual routine with my body.

Be careful with the heat and fires. My good friend had to take her boyfriend to a hospital Saturday. He almost passed out while driving. I hadn’t even heard there were fires in CO, too. It’s making for some poor air quality in lots of places.

🌸 Runa
  • LanaCabana537

I have not exercised for days now, and I am going to pay for that on the ladies morning walk tomorrow. Blech.

Maureen and Sara and Runa you take good care of yourselves.

Waving to Dawn and Lynn and Tracy and Kathryn and Kell and Missy and Holly and anyone else who stops by this evening.

Lana
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    busy busy week already and its not even half over!! :o

best part of all, my first granddaughter (3rd grandchild) was born Monday!!
    of course, we havent been able to see her in person yet (daam covid)
    a67johkwaka9.jpg
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    oh.... water mess has been cleaned up.... mostly... still have stuff piled up in hallway and still need new drywall and insulation. that will happen after we replace the garbage disposal. its always something.... <eyeroll>

**snapping fingers for Antoine to bring fresh drink & fluff pillows**
  • LanaCabana537
    1k8xm2o9pvnt.jpeg
    *** WEDNESDAY August 26th ***

Good morning everyone~~

Kathryn - your granddaughter is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family 🎉
    I'm happy for you that she has come to bring happiness following Neptune's Nonsense.

Sara - keep yourself safe as you can with the air quality situation. Thinking of you and my sister every day.

Time to get dressed and get to the ladies walking group.
    Waving to everyone who stops by later on.

*tossing hat and sunglasses onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Lana glad you have your walking group to go to. It was clear enough to get 2k in and that was all. Windows are open this morning for first time in almost 2 weeks.

Seems evals at my company are only beautiful if you are a "kitten" kisser but then we all knew that, right?? I get to have reviews from boss twice a month on what I am working on. Monster may be making a case to get rid of me again...... I have been listening to commercials for Amazon and a jewelry company looking for employees.....

Kathryn!! What a joy and delightful addition to the family - nice distraction from the rest isnt it?

• LanaCabana537

Sara - hang in there. So many people are losing their jobs these days. Even my brother in law, who was one of the golden boys at a large architectural firm in Chicago just got laid off. The family is shocked.
    So keep doing the best that you can, even with Mrs. Monster 🦟.

Lana
  • LanaCabana537

Sara - hang in there. So many people are losing their jobs these days. Even my brother in law, who was one of the golden boys at a large architectural firm in Chicago just got laid off. The family is shocked.
    So keep doing the best that you can, even with Mrs. Monster 🦟.

Lana
  • LanaCabana537

Oh, my!
    Evidently earlier today I stuttered 😳
  • Tilliesmommy1
    air quality and heat good enough that this morning I could walk my break. I have no idea how it is right now but I am hoping to get more walking in.