Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Just For 10 Days - Round 124

Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 1,168 Member
    @musicsax How wonderful! I'm so glad all is going well for your family during this time <3 It eases my heart to know he is doing well and has "broken out" of the hospital.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 1,168 Member
    @Tesha231 I need to find a way to do that virtual meeting step workout! It sounds amazing! Unfortunately, most of my meetings require sharing screens and I'm working out of my living room -- not a single place to put a computer where I can see the screen while standing unless I'm bent over. Guess I'll be using my weekend to brainstorm.

Thank you for sharing, this is brilliant!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 3,867 Member
    @jaccimc63 Watermelon and ripe fresh pineapple caused me to regain 30# over several months because of that sugar! Beware!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 2,907 Member
    New profile pic - to celebrate leaving level 3 obesity and reaching level 2!

Well done on your achievement, you deserve it. Love your new profile pic, did you embroider it? You are very clever.
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 712 Member
    @Lilylady3k As I said years ago, “Only I am responsible for what goes in my mouth!”

I need to remember that one with the dinner train that arrives at my house.
  • quiltingjaine
    Welcome back @shunggie!

@musicsax So happy for the good news on DGS.
  • quiltingjaine
    @kblanc14 We we’re discussing a “food train” yesterday while we were sewing. A co-worker of one of my friends is going to have surgery and her co-workers offered to bring meals to her and her husband. Perhaps she doesn’t understand this custom (English is not her first language) but her answer was a very abrupt “my husband can cook.” I agree with you about not being able to guess a recipe and since I generally severely limit my carbs, this could be a nightmare!