• FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Teleporting would be fantastic.
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Teleporting would be fantastic.

No waiting in lines or traffic, no gas no tolls. Someone needs to get on inventing a teleporter like yesterday
  • kaz321123
    kaz321123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To stay young forever so people would like me.

Unfortunately ageism is alive and well. You can expect less and less attention/affection each day you get older (because people are superficial like that).

And after being on this site for a while-it seems image is all that matters to people. Omg don't make those freaking cupcakes-even if it would mean giving your kid a nice birthday party! Guys in their 50's don't get nice ratings on 'who is hot and who is not' threads. If you aren't a V shape-you are next to nothing and don't deserve affection/attention, since those types are all that women seem to like (I've heard that personally on dating sites). That's why I lift weights like crazy-since maybe people will look at me more than zero times in public. "Not my type" is a code word women use when you aren't ripped like a bodybuilder or V shape.

When you are 90 and none of your relatives and friends are alive-get ready for a whole new level of aloneness. Like a match of chess-I map out the scenarios-and many are depressing.

If instead of 90 yrs old, you looked like you were 20, you might receive a few precious morsels of human interactions/affection.

Rant over-doesn't matter.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    To stay young forever so people would like me.

Unfortunately ageism is alive and well. You can expect less and less attention/affection each day you get older (because people are superficial like that).

When you are 90 and none of your relatives and friends are alive-get ready for a whole new level of aloneness. Like a match of chess-I map out the scenarios-and many are depressing.

If instead of 90 yrs old, you looked like you were 20, you might receive a few precious morsels of human interactions/affection.

Rant over-doesn't matter.

Awww, just remember you've gotta like yourself more than anyone else likes you, so when you're old, decrepit, and alone, you're still happy :)
  • kaz321123
    Options
    Thanks for the response Jenni :)
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response Jenni :)

You got it, PacMan ;)
  • kaz321123
    Options
    I play piano at nursing homes/assisted living 3 times each sunday. It is on my mind ALOT. Sometimes the people look so sad with no energy whatsoever (you can see it in their faces). I feel their emotions and internalize it. And then I get terrified.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    :devil: Time travel, healing (both self and others), empathy, telepathy, teleportation. Think that about sums it up.
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    See the macro nutrients and caloric worth of all food at all timesss.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    the ability to pause the entire world, and then be able to interact within it. also if im touching someone when i pause time they stay unaffected also.

Could finally get to the gym each day for as long as i needed then :-)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I would want to be invisible. I would then never have to hear comments about my weight loss. I could do what I have to at work and not speak with anyone
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    The power to make the "right" choice in every decision I made!
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'll start out with Shape Shifting.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    The power to delete this lame thread.
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Invisibility.
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    Hey, I wanted invisibility! I'll take mind reading instead.
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    14458007062_04357fb8e2_o.jpg
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Voodoo
  • temptingbiter
    temptingbiter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Are boobs a superpower?