What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    When she sleeps all day, then says it’s only 5:50 am. 🙄😍
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When she sleeps all day, then says it’s only 5:50 am. 🙄😍

:laugh: oh wait 😲
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    When they have the confidence to smile and walk right up and say something to break the ice.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    When they monitor my food diary and aren’t shy about sharing that they will be looking.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    When they tell me to poison myself. 🥵

Wow, that's dark.

This thread has me convinced that women are just plain weird

It took you this long, huh?

I understand.

My second try at the fifth grade was the best three years of my life.
  • GeekGirl2020
    GeekGirl2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eyes and hands
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    When she gets my dry, sometimes raunchy, humor but won't chuckle just because. She'll tell me how stupid my joke was if that is what she thinks and only chuckle if she means it. She'll also smack me upside the head when my dry, sometimes raunchy, humor is inappropriate no matter how funny it is because I am inappropriate sometimes and need that.

When she's driving and can't find anything on the radio she wants to listen so, she will sometimes turn it to a talk radio station because that is what I like to listen to event though she's driving and thus is in control of the radio.

She may not feel comfortable getting a massage by herself but will have no qualms about getting a couples massage with me.

After a hard day of us taking care of the property, occasionally, she'll decide, after we clean ourselves up, to lounge around the house in a pair of short shorts or scrunch butt leggins. Not the overly scrunched kind but the sensually scrunched kind. She'll toss on a V neck, backless crop top or spaghetti strap cami. She'll then enjoy relaxing by the pool or inside by the fire doing whatever it is she likes to do to relax. I'll take care of dinner for the two of us.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    eyes
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    When she gets my dry, sometimes raunchy, humor but won't chuckle just because. She'll tell me how stupid my joke was if that is what she thinks and only chuckle if she means it. She'll also smack me upside the head when my dry, sometimes raunchy, humor is inappropriate no matter how funny it is because I am inappropriate sometimes and need that.

When she's driving and can't find anything on the radio she wants to listen so, she will sometimes turn it to a talk radio station because that is what I like to listen to event though she's driving and thus is in control of the radio.

She may not feel comfortable getting a massage by herself but will have no qualms about getting a couples massage with me.

After a hard day of us taking care of the property, occasionally, she'll decide, after we clean ourselves up, to lounge around the house in a pair of short shorts or scrunch butt leggins. Not the overly scrunched kind but the sensually scrunched kind. She'll toss on a V neck, backless crop top or spaghetti strap cami. She'll then enjoy relaxing by the pool or inside by the fire doing whatever it is she likes to do to relax. I'll take care of dinner for the two of us.

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

I live for these descriptions 👌
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=scrunch+butt+leggings&client=ubuntu&hs=16i&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi78cXRgczrAhUPknIEHSQaAcQQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA&biw=1471&bih=853
  • Mariadeevt
    Mariadeevt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Smile. Especially dimples. So yummy!
  • CacoEther
    Options

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=scrunch+butt+leggings&client=ubuntu&hs=16i&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi78cXRgczrAhUPknIEHSQaAcQQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA&biw=1471&bih=853

Well i should certainly hope not

Okay so they are a thing. I hear ‘scrunch butt’ and my mind thinks ‘dumpy *kitten* sweatpants’

I was going to google a pic to show you what i meant but this came up instead. Never smashed order so fast

c71xyy5umvch.jpeg
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Okay so they are a thing. I hear ‘scrunch butt’ and my mind thinks ‘dumpy *kitten* sweatpants’

I was going to google a pic to show you what i meant but this came up instead. Never smashed order so fast

c71xyy5umvch.jpeg

Hot 🥵
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

c71xyy5umvch.jpeg

If "Turkey pants selfie" becomes a thread on these forums I'm never leaving
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

c71xyy5umvch.jpeg

Hot 🥵

Right? You cant resist a long bottom
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Tourettes!
  • CacoEther
    Options

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

c71xyy5umvch.jpeg

If "Turkey pants selfie" becomes a thread on these forums I'm never leaving

DONE
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

they make *kitten* look amazing fyi

but wtf is sensually scrunched vs overly scrunched lmao
This discussion has been closed.