What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    When she gets my dry, sometimes raunchy, humor but won't chuckle just because. She'll tell me how stupid my joke was if that is what she thinks and only chuckle if she means it. She'll also smack me upside the head when my dry, sometimes raunchy, humor is inappropriate no matter how funny it is because I am inappropriate sometimes and need that.

When she's driving and can't find anything on the radio she wants to listen so, she will sometimes turn it to a talk radio station because that is what I like to listen to event though she's driving and thus is in control of the radio.

She may not feel comfortable getting a massage by herself but will have no qualms about getting a couples massage with me.

After a hard day of us taking care of the property, occasionally, she'll decide, after we clean ourselves up, to lounge around the house in a pair of short shorts or scrunch butt leggins. Not the overly scrunched kind but the sensually scrunched kind. She'll toss on a V neck, backless crop top or spaghetti strap cami. She'll then enjoy relaxing by the pool or inside by the fire doing whatever it is she likes to do to relax. I'll take care of dinner for the two of us.

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=scrunch+butt+leggings&client=ubuntu&hs=16i&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi78cXRgczrAhUPknIEHSQaAcQQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA&biw=1471&bih=853
    When she gets my dry, sometimes raunchy, humor but won't chuckle just because. She'll tell me how stupid my joke was if that is what she thinks and only chuckle if she means it. She'll also smack me upside the head when my dry, sometimes raunchy, humor is inappropriate no matter how funny it is because I am inappropriate sometimes and need that.

When she's driving and can't find anything on the radio she wants to listen so, she will sometimes turn it to a talk radio station because that is what I like to listen to event though she's driving and thus is in control of the radio.

She may not feel comfortable getting a massage by herself but will have no qualms about getting a couples massage with me.

After a hard day of us taking care of the property, occasionally, she'll decide, after we clean ourselves up, to lounge around the house in a pair of short shorts or scrunch butt leggins. Not the overly scrunched kind but the sensually scrunched kind. She'll toss on a V neck, backless crop top or spaghetti strap cami. She'll then enjoy relaxing by the pool or inside by the fire doing whatever it is she likes to do to relax. I'll take care of dinner for the two of us.

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=scrunch+butt+leggings&client=ubuntu&hs=16i&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi78cXRgczrAhUPknIEHSQaAcQQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA&biw=1471&bih=853

Well i should certainly hope not

Okay so they are a thing. I hear ‘scrunch butt’ and my mind thinks ‘dumpy *kitten* sweatpants’

I was going to google a pic to show you what i meant but this came up instead. Never smashed order so fast

they make *kitten* look amazing fyi

but wtf is sensually scrunched vs overly scrunched lmao

One is sensual, the other looks like a buncha crumpled up newspapers (laden with non-sensual news)

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Okay so they are a thing. I hear ‘scrunch butt’ and my mind thinks ‘dumpy *kitten* sweatpants’

I was going to google a pic to show you what i meant but this came up instead. Never smashed order so fast

One is sensual, the other looks like a buncha crumpled up newspapers (laden with non-sensual news)

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg

Maybe i’m a woman of low standards but i’m struggling to find things i don’t like here, what am i missing
  • brustmannzwei

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg

Maybe i’m a woman of low standards but i’m struggling to find things i don’t like here, what am i missing

Imma get back to work but do you notice how the clothing on the sensual one looks almost like a whale tale and the others look like either her *kitten* exploded and the clothing prevented the blast from harming the people behind her or her *kitten* imploded and her clothing prevented the suction from sucking anyone behind her from being sucked in?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg

The third one made me think of it um.. As a extended *kitten*. I'm I getting written up for *kitten*?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg

Imma get back to work but do you notice how the clothing on the sensual one looks almost like a whale tale and the others look like either her *kitten* exploded and the clothing prevented the blast from harming the people behind her or her *kitten* imploded and her clothing prevented the suction from sucking anyone behind her from being sucked in?

😂😂😂😂😂 you worded this way better
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg

I better study them some more just to be safe
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg

It looks like her *kitten* is sucking in the pants 😂🤣
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Well, I just saw some cute *kitten* with varying "unattractive" pants on them
  • brustmannzwei
    edited September 2020
    Hey, it's my weakness, not yours. You want to wear some chinesium britches that look unattractive have at it. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    I have no weakness :p
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Definitely shoulders
  • brustmannzwei

I bet you do. Someone just needs to find it. ;)
  • slimgirljo15

Shhhh 🤫 don't give me away. 😁

For real.. intelligence and a sense of humour.
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    A woman who knows what she wants...
  • slimgirljo15

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg

I'm getting me some of those 😂

Pics please 😍
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Not a thing

Is that really a thing??

Would I lie to you?

Exactly.

Not sensual:

5m6bfa98gm3z.jpeg

Sensual:

5iay7bhcuosz.jpg

Not sensual:

dw8mr0narc5z.jpeg

I'm getting me some of those 😂

Pics please 😍

Ok, just for you, please don't sell these ones on 😒

Oi, only me
  • shaf238
    When she gets giddy over being called a little fatty
  • shaf238
    when she knows that i know but doesn't fight when i annoy her anyway :grin:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Shhhh 🤫 don't give me away. 😁

For real.. intelligence and a sense of humour.

Usually my sense of humor comes from a lack of intellect, and my intelligence comes from a lack humor 🤷🏽‍♂️...
This discussion has been closed.