Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies-

why don't you just buy your own hoodie instead of stealing ours

first of all “borrowing” not stealing

But nah though. This is my hoodie now.

If I like how you smell, I need one of your NICEST dress shirts or a hoodie. No cologne and not freshly washed, please and thank you.

It's not even a discussion. It is what it is.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to market a brand of giveaway clothes for men. There would be advantages to having them, I just don't know what they are
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to market a brand of giveaway clothes for men. There would be advantages to having them, I just don't know what they are

I have questions
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

I have questions

You and me both
  • CacoEther
    Options

I have questions

You and me both

So these giveaway clothes.. you get dressed and then just give them away? This could be a bit of a logistical nightmare
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options

I have questions

You and me both

So these giveaway clothes.. you get dressed and then just give them away? This could be a bit of a logistical nightmare

R&D is still working out some of the issues

How would you feel about being in a focus group
  • CacoEther
    Options

I have questions

You and me both

R&D is still working out some of the issues

How would you feel about being in a focus group

Okay but
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

god this would be great bc u would absolutely know what guys were doin right away like check the tag of his hoodie and see the giveaway brand and be like “OHHhHhhHhhhh okay”

"The Boyfriend Hoodie"
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options

god this would be great bc u would absolutely know what guys were doin right away like check the tag of his hoodie and see the giveaway brand and be like “OHHhHhhHhhhh okay”

"The Boyfriend Hoodie"

That name is actually testing well in the focus groups
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

"The Boyfriend Hoodie"

really gonna have to put a team together to find out if they want them smelling like cologne, body wash, or deodorant before we launch
  • MaltedTea
    Options

"The Boyfriend Hoodie"

really gonna have to put a team together to find out if they want them smelling like cologne, body wash, or deodorant before we launch

Pheromones only.
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    I'm ready to bookmark, favorite and sign up for the newsletter once "The Boyfriend Hoodie™" online store is open.
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I think it's limitations of the language. There is a difference between a good guy and a nice guy.

A good guy is good because that is consistent with his values. A nice guy is often running a ledger. I.E. I was nice to you so you should be nice to me.

There are times when being nice is not the good thing to do. I suspect many who say they don't want a nice guy or do want a bad boy really want a GOOD guy. One who is good, but can be "not nice" when the time comes to keep her safe. I.E. if we were being mugged or otherwise attacked, I don't think my wife wants me to be a nice guy, she wants me to be a strong, capable good guy.

There is a difference between a good guy and a nice guy.

That's the theory to which I subscribe.

But I'm not a lady, so what do I know.
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    And the response about the toxic dudes confirms my theory that most woman dig a holes and nice guys finish last - sup wit dat ladies - elaborate a bit

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

"The Boyfriend Hoodie"

elizabeth wakefield in sweet valley high always said her boyfriend smelled like a combination of faint musk of his soap and aftershave from morning shower so replicate that *kitten*

also why tf can i remember that but not my own birthday

your wish has been granted, as one finger of the monkey's paw curls inward

you now have your own perfectly comfy and soft oversized boyfriend hoodie, given to you by his parents after he died suddenly in a car crash.
    a hint of his last shower and shave still lingers, hidden beneath the cloying scent of Axe body spray (Ice Chill)