RANTS

Options

Replies

• dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just kidding, wasn't done for the day...

When someone pretends to be going down the hall but instead -not so slyly- looks through your office window -- only to see that you are very clearly shoving food in your face -yet proceeds to turn around, open your door and ask "hey, are you busy?!"

THERES FOOD IN HERE. HOW IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION YOU MORON?!

And this is why the work from home 2020 has been great for me. Otherwise this was EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for me when in the office. I feel your pain.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    guys in trucks who back, poorly, into the parking spot somewhere.

yes, i understand its lets you get out faster and safer from any parking spot to just drive forward when you're leaving.
    yes, i understand your job may require it and so thats what you're used to.

but for the love of all that is holy, DO BETTER.

if you back into the spot, crooked, then pull forward, then back in again, crooked again, then try it ONE MORE TIME before you finally get it right- then i hate to tell you but you are not cut out for this life and you need to go practice in an empty lot somewhere before you commit to it any further and ruin the experience for the rest of us.

or install a backup camera, you can get them off ebay for like 12 bucks and it takes like 15 mins of crawling around under the rear of the truck to get it set up properly.

Honestly for me it’s anyone who regularly backs into their parking spots whether they do a good job or not. Just seems so pretentious 😅
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

yes, i understand its lets you get out faster and safer from any parking spot to just drive forward when you're leaving.

if you back into the spot, crooked, then pull forward, then back in again, crooked again, then try it ONE MORE TIME before you finally get it right- then i hate to tell you but you are not cut out for this life and you need to go practice in an empty lot somewhere before you commit to it any further and ruin the experience for the rest of us.

or install a backup camera, you can get them off ebay for like 12 bucks and it takes like 15 mins of crawling around under the rear of the truck to get it set up properly.

Honestly for me it’s anyone who regularly backs into their parking spots whether they do a good job or not. Just seems so pretentious 😅

how do you feel about punisher stickers on the rear windows? because i gotta say that really winds me up too
  • CacoEther
    Options

how do you feel about punisher stickers on the rear windows? because i gotta say that really winds me up too

what
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Are used to wear a punisher T-shirt to play paintball in. As far as parking, pull through or go home
  • iMago
    Options

what

these:

iat53mco764u.jpg

cannot stand
  • CacoEther
    Options

what

these:

iat53mco764u.jpg

cannot stand

I have never seen these before
  • iMago
    Options

what

these:

iat53mco764u.jpg

cannot stand

you're lucky then.
    because when i see them they're always paired with someone who has too much truck and not enough knowledge on how to drive it, and often has a set of truck nutz hanging from the tow hitch
  • CacoEther
    Options

what

these:

iat53mco764u.jpg

cannot stand

you're lucky then.
    because when i see them they're always paired with someone who has too much truck and not enough knowledge on how to drive it, and often has a set of truck nutz hanging from the tow hitch

Well we have plenty of those. I’m gonna laugh when i inevitably see a punisher sticker before i make it home
  • CacoEther
    Options

Are used to wear a punisher T-shirt to play paintball in. As far as parking, pull through or go home

Back in parking is especially obnoxious when pull through parking abounds
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Having to wear these masks... amirite?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    can't stand usage of the phrase "furbaby"

featherbaby
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @hrichts im cracking up right now!! I always back into my parking spot. I’m such a snob😝
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I pull in and pull through if possible...

It's just easier to pull in and back out then the other way around... Honestly
  • CacoEther
    Options
    steph6556 wrote: »
    @hrichts im cracking up right now!! I always back into my parking spot. I’m such a snob😝

Haaa! I know of this family that does it. The parents do it and now all their grown children do it and it has always annoyed me because they’re hyper-judgy people who frown upon the masses so TO ME it seems like a thing hyper judgy pretentious people do 😂
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    steph6556 wrote: »

You don't have to worry about @hrichts says it's been established that she is *the worst*