RANTS

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    steph6556 wrote: »
    @hrichts im cracking up right now!! I always back into my parking spot. I’m such a snob😝

You don't have to worry about @hrichts says it's been established that she is *the worst*

False i heard @_DisasterDoll_ is
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    @hrichts im cracking up right now!! I always back into my parking spot. I’m such a snob😝

You don't have to worry about @hrichts says it's been established that she is *the worst*

This is a true story.

But, in my defense- it’s a label I totes don’t deserve.

Kidding. It absolutely is.

Buuut- I’m a sharer! Join me. It’s a good time, mean it. 😘😉
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

This is a true story.

But, in my defense- it’s a label I totes don’t deserve.

Kidding. It absolutely is.

Buuut- I’m a sharer! Join me. It’s a good time, mean it. 😘😉

Now I suddenly feel like a parent in a Twisted Sister video
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Rant ?

Rant ?

Please, this is 2020.... everything is turning up Roses.

There's really nothing to rant about, amiright ?

can we just trade locations for a while? i know you want cold and i want hot weather. it should not be cold up here yet. and i'd like some cheese with my w(h)ine please. :s
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    can't stand usage of the phrase "furbaby"

Oh my gosh yes, I have a dog and would never call her my furbaby. Maybe “little pupperino of love” or “fuzzy wuzzy little doggy-poo” but never furbaby. Ironically she’s not that little.

I might get a disagree for this, but the term “littles” also irritates me. I don’t know why, but it’s irritating. “Me and the littles went to the park”, just say “my kids”. (Braced for the disagrees).

Yup! "Furbaby" and "littles" irriates me too.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Most doomsday preppers. I see so many that arent gonna make it no matter how many guns or canned goods they collect. I say, keep on prepping, so when the apocalypse comes and I can eliminate you and have lots of supplies. So actually, i guess i do like these preppers.......
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Most doomsday preppers. I see so many that arent gonna make it no matter how many guns or canned goods they collect. I say, keep on prepping, so when the apocalypse comes and I can eliminate you and have lots of supplies. So actually, i guess i do like these preppers.......

how?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Yeah I'm not a doomsday preparer myself...
    Or am I... 😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    threewins wrote: »
    I am so tired of the coronavirus. I hear or read about it in the news every day, AND my country eliminated it for 3 1/2 months and has almost eliminated it a second time. There's always something going wrong with testing, people who should get tested at the airport aren't due to human error. There was an infection because two people used a lift at different times. People who are addicted to drugs or alcohol are escaping quarantine (2m fence) just to go to the supermarket to buy alcohol and are getting arrested for it.

It's great living in a virus free environment but I can only imagine what other people in badly affected countries are going through.

We have another 11 months (estimate) of this until I get vaccinated and fly to see my long distance girlfriend. We're meant to be living together by now but that's on hold.

If someone had told me 10 years ago my city would have a series of earthquakes causing 185 deaths, a terrorist killing 51 Muslims and a pandemic where there were two pandemics, a virus and stupidity, I'd look at them like they were %kitten% crazy.

I wish I could feel bad for you.... except, well... Big 10 Football is on indefinite hold.

..... and you thought you had problems.

giphy.gif

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Tucked in. So and so tucked into their big @$$ salad. Someone is always tucking into something. Just tuck yourself into bed and pull the covers over your head.
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I've been looking forward to today all week because on holiday weekends, my boss always sends us home at noon. Yesterday at 4pm, I got a meeting invite from 2-4pm for today.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    breefoshee wrote: »
    I've been looking forward to today all week because on holiday weekends, my boss always sends us home at noon. Yesterday at 4pm, I got a meeting invite from 2-4pm for today.

Oh hell no! You are definitely sick and can not make it today!
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    I'm at the gym, minding my own business, putting the work in. Without prompting, a hairy middle aged man with a tank top that is too small and a mask below his nose comes up to me and says "I should be in Florida right now"

Who in god's name are you talking to?
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    and if there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker

Donut.png

"Private Pile has dishonored himself and dishonored his platoon!"
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

Already herreeeeee. :'(
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

Already herreeeeee. :'(

BS! Let me know where you are and I will kidnap you.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I dont know 70s music...stop asking me if i know this song and being shocked when I have not...Steve Miller? Is he your dad?