Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    threewins wrote: »
    Ladies: how would/do you feel when know that your partner would prefer that you never wear makeup?

that would suck bc i dont feel super confident without wearing makeup but then prolly would feel kinda unpretty wearing makeup too once he stated his opinion against it and then i would just pretty much not feel good all the time

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Long johns - yay or nay

ah2jbatn1vnw.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Ladies: how would/do you feel when know that your partner would prefer that you never wear makeup?

I'm a pretty big no makeup guy honestly 🤷🏽‍♂️...

But I don't ask for it... My only complaint is, do I have to have foundation fingerprints all over the passenger side of the car... 😑
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

But I don't ask for it... My only complaint is, do I have to have foundation fingerprints all over the passenger side of the car... 😑

That is annoying n gross. Baby or cleansing wipes help here. Keep some in the glove compartment, along with a Tide Stick.

Makeup is fun...but also messy 😔
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

That is annoying n gross. Baby or cleansing wipes help here. Keep some in the glove compartment, along with a Tide Stick.

Makeup is fun...but also messy 😔

🤷🏽‍♂️&🧘🏽‍♂️...

I suppose the fact that I usually maintain about 3 different half empty drinks in the refrigerator at once is just as annoying... 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

I don't often wear makeup, but having someone tell me they prefer me a certain way just doesn't sit right for some reason, and I can't quite pick out why.

Like if someone told me I'd look better with makeup/heavier/slimmer/more muscular/longer or shorter hair...

I know its not an insult, but it just sits wrong with me for some reason
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Long johns - yay or nay

ah2jbatn1vnw.jpg

My answer would depend on a few things.

1. Are you cold?

Okay one thing
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    guys/girls

whats the best thing anyone ever given u as a gift
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    guys/girls

I was going to say a car for my birthday but I got something better last year, a bunch of flowers.. it was nice because it was for no occasion, just someone trying to cheer me up.

One of the best gifts ever was a little lamp thingy with a broke top part it was about 5in in height and red glass down the bottom. It was the very first gift my son bought from the mothers day stall at school. It broke in his bag , but I still have it and will never forget his big toothless grin ( lost his front teeth the week before ) when he gave it to me.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

That’s a compliment.
    I wouldn’t mind someone reminding me that I’m naturally pretty.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    guys/girls

For my birthday last year my wife gave me instructions to go somewhere downtown at a certain time, what to wear, what to bring; when I got there, I found out she signed me up for some blacksmithing sessions with a local blacksmith. It was awesome

This is sweetest and most thoughtful something I could never conjure up
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    guys/girls

For my birthday last year my wife gave me instructions to go somewhere downtown at a certain time, what to wear, what to bring; when I got there, I found out she signed me up for some blacksmithing sessions with a local blacksmith. It was awesome

What does one wear to the local blacksmith?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    guys/girls

A new Merc, which I loved but I sent back

Whyd you send it back? This sounds like a good story
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    guys/girls

What does one wear to the local blacksmith?

Jeans, sturdier-than-cotton shirt, boots, and a bandana. Also I had to bring water bottles. Gets hot by the forge :)