Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I'm curious as to what people think of women posting cleavage selfies in here. I'm a woman and personally find it really tacky. I'm sure I will get all kinds of disagrees from dudes, (and also of the women posting said selfies) - but hey - it's just my opinion. This seems to look like a dating site when I see photos of this nature, and also of guys with their near groin showing :) I'm not a prude. I just think empowering people is more than their "bits"...

Well as a female that have posted both types of selfies on here I can tell you it doesn't bother me one bit if a female or male has an issue with my body. It's mine and I do what I want with it. Somedays my boobs are more visible than others and I shouldn't feel the need to hide them because certain people like yourself get bothered by them. And in all honesty all the pictures I've seen of that nature has been tasteful and non-offensive in my eyes.

I have to agree with @alltheabove posters
    Celebrating ones body, hard work, genetics...I think is empowering...it adds to, does not take away from our personality or brains or kindness or passion or other things that make us who we are. I don't disagree with your post but maybe offer a different perspective.

She said while displaying such a great PP! 👀

Looking hecka amazing, @PlentyofProtein00!

Also... cosign to all thoughts regarding "your body, your business"

Hard work mixed with some genetics 😊 thanks! @MaltedTea
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    What do you think about taking martial arts classes together?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    What do you think about taking martial arts classes together?

Learning a discipline together can fortify the couple as well as translate into other areas of each person's life (ex, better focus/discipline with finances, spirituality, etc)

Also, they could totally pull off a Mr & Mrs Smith or Allied undercover life. #bonus
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    cotton granny panties yes or no?
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

2gkgsizid2f6.gif
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

2gkgsizid2f6.gif

😂 I really really missed you
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

It's what's underneath that counts, right?! 😂

I think so, but some people read appreciate how a gift is wrapped
    u1b1not64136.jpeg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

4qqeawia7vge.jpg
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

4qqeawia7vge.jpg

d7jfzv4ou2dz.jpeg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

4qqeawia7vge.jpg

d7jfzv4ou2dz.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣 I found the perfect response to this but we can't get in trouble already. You just got back 😅
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

Yes
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

Depends. For a man or woman?
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

And with or without zippers?
  • CacoEther
    Options
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

And with or without zippers?

Oh my god the convenience
  • tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    tony56pr wrote: »
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

Because granny panties are not a big hit with the menfolk
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    edited August 2020
    Options

Why do people always think women want attention from men when they wear certain things? I personally don't really wear things that are uncomfortable besides this *kitten* mask we gotta wear everywhere. Sometimes I'll wear my 4 inch heels with a dress because I want to look good for my man if we go on a date night but I rather wear chucks 😊
  • CacoEther
    Options

Why do all men make blanket statements about women
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Are you being serious?
  • CacoEther
    Options

Are you being serious?

😆