Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    tony56pr wrote: »
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

I think it's because of whatever is sold to us but also based on the individual. I've definitely worn uncomfortable things and complained about it. I just want to look good and as skinny as possible because of marketing I'm guessing. The older I get the more I care about being comfortable. 🤷🏻‍♀️

is it really worth it for not having pockets though

Who needs pockets when there are cute purses to be had!

Although, I hate purses, pockets really are better....

long as you're not like "baaaaaabe would you hold my keys and stuff for me??" everytime you're walking up to the store entrance

We have been married 6 years, it's "hey *kitten*, carry my *kitten*"

😂
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

I think it's because of whatever is sold to us but also based on the individual. I've definitely worn uncomfortable things and complained about it. I just want to look good and as skinny as possible because of marketing I'm guessing. The older I get the more I care about being comfortable. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is a valid point

except womens underwear do have a pocket

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

y'know despite the myriad splendors and horrors of 2020 it sure is nice to see women adapting and evolving to the level of kangaroos

nature is healing

What? I stopped listening after the proper use of myriad
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Who needs pockets when there are cute purses to be had!

Although, I hate purses, pockets really are better....

long as you're not like "baaaaaabe would you hold my keys and stuff for me??" everytime you're walking up to the store entrance

We have been married 6 years, it's "hey *kitten*, carry my *kitten*"

4xc028ebm65q.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

Ooooohhhh....so thats what its for!
  • iMago
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

y'know despite the myriad splendors and horrors of 2020 it sure is nice to see women adapting and evolving to the level of kangaroos

nature is healing

just don't devolve to bra money please
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

🤔 Did you crack the code...or rewrite an entirely new one just now?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

n2z3mrxwuvy6.jpeg

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

Dang.... I thought it was for ice cubes

or one of these things:

81vGUDRYlcL._SY550_.jpg
  • CacoEther
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

Well fancy underwear don’t have the pocket. So you fancy?
  • iMago
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

nature is healing

Y’all grossed out by boob money but you’ll shove dolla bills in her thong 🙄

wait we're supposed to give them money? i been doing this wrong this whole time you mean i feel like a complete FOOL
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

Well fancy underwear don’t have the pocket. So you fancy?

Questions about what may or may not be contained in my "Love Shack" will be ignored for the privacy of all involved. Although shack doesn't sound so appealing now that I say it out loud. Neither does all. Lemme get back to you (...sulks away in confusion...)
  • CacoEther
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

nature is healing

wait we're supposed to give them money? i been doing this wrong this whole time you mean i feel like a complete FOOL

So you’ve been taking the money from her thong like she’s an atm, smh
  • iMago
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

nature is healing

well if I've already hurled a few rolls of quarters at her it's the least she can do
  • CacoEther
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

nature is healing

well if I've already hurled a few rolls of quarters at her it's the least she can do

Omg 😂😂😂
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    There's a pocket in there ? Girls have all the cool stuff!!

Why you think we get so excited about pockets?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    There's a pocket in there ? Girls have all the cool stuff!!

Why you think we get so excited about pockets?

So you've got plenty of places to hold all my stuff 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

This is a valid point

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

Honestly... If she held my atm card in there I'td be pretty 🔥... 😂