Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Tonydevolanii
    Tonydevolanii Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Unless they don't compete I think they have a lot of insecurities
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    work husbands/work wives.

who's got one? and how insanely jealous does it make your actual significant other?
    also its okay to admit if you kinda enjoy them being possessive and jealous. we're in the trust tree here folks.

My work husband has been working from home for the past four months so his real wife gets to clean up after him. She's retired and probably wishes he was at the office more.

It's definitely not an emotional relationship, we're just the only two people doing jobs similar to each other in the office and we need to debate legal nuances constantly. I automatically side with his wife in any divisive issues I hear about. :D I've passed on advice about products for her (we have some common health issues). He's very knowledgeable about construction and gave me some good tips to solve some home maintenance problems. I know he's completely devoted to his wife, for months I heard about his search for the elusive perfect new vehicle for her... he wanted to meet her entire wish list.

The SO works in a male-dominated environment so the chances of him ever having a work wife are nil. I'd probably be perfectly okay with it since I'd assume it was the same as the relationship as I have at work. He seems fine with the work husband thing, he's never been jealous. They're both hunters and they'd probably really like one another.
  • lilharumaki
    lilharumaki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, what would you think if your girlfriend was heavier than you? I am 160 right now trying to get to 130, but I think it would mess me up mentally if I was heavier than my BF because I’d be scared I am gonna crush him. :/
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, what would you think if your girlfriend was heavier than you? I am 160 right now trying to get to 130, but I think it would mess me up mentally if I was heavier than my BF because I’d be scared I am gonna crush him. :/

Only if you could out bench me 😂...

And in that case, the problem would be for me to fix, not you 😬
  • Mellouk89
    Mellouk89 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

I wouldn't mind at all, I happen to like "bigger" women. And also Brad Pitt was 155ish in fight club, would you still have a problem with that? :D
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    will_it_go_round_in_circles Posts: 985 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options

o3p57cjs40m9.gif

I'm curious as to what people think of women posting cleavage selfies in here. I'm a woman and personally find it really tacky. I'm sure I will get all kinds of disagrees from dudes, (and also of the women posting said selfies) - but hey - it's just my opinion. This seems to look like a dating site when I see photos of this nature, and also of guys with their near groin showing :) I'm not a prude. I just think empowering people is more than their "bits"...

I have boobs, not ashamed of that fact. Pretty proud actually, as I grew them myself. I honestly like the look of cleavage for myself and other women. I’ve definitely never thought less of a woman that’s showing cleavage and same goes for those that don’t. And I also agree that empowering people is more than showing their bits but there’s nothing wrong with feeling confident in a low cut top.

• Mellouk89
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Your opinion of men with really hairy forearms?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Mellouk89 wrote: »

🙋🏿‍♀️ Question...

Are they shaving their upper arms?

Regardless, do you and let the hairs fall where they may.
  • Mellouk89
    Options
    No, but I notice there's a lot of men who shave nowadays, even their forearms :D .
  • 88missycat88
    88missycat88 Posts: 529 Member
    Options

o3p57cjs40m9.gif

I'm curious as to what people think of women posting cleavage selfies in here. I'm a woman and personally find it really tacky. I'm sure I will get all kinds of disagrees from dudes, (and also of the women posting said selfies) - but hey - it's just my opinion. This seems to look like a dating site when I see photos of this nature, and also of guys with their near groin showing :) I'm not a prude. I just think empowering people is more than their "bits"...

I have boobs, not ashamed of that fact. Pretty proud actually, as I grew them myself. I honestly like the look of cleavage for myself and other women. I’ve definitely never thought less of a woman that’s showing cleavage and same goes for those that don’t. And I also agree that empowering people is more than showing their bits but there’s nothing wrong with feeling confident in a low cut top.

Why thank you 😊
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Mellouk89 wrote: »

I like my 'have to hold my arm up to the light and rotate to try to see the fine hair' forearms

TBH "really hairy" anything I'm not a super fan of, even scalps
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    If she calls to tell you about her new popsocket, then ask you to come down and help her install it... She wants you to pop more than just her socket, right? 😏😂...
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    If she calls to tell you about her new popsocket, then ask you to come down and help her install it... She wants you to pop more than just her socket, right? 😏😂...

What's a popsocket???
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

What's a popsocket???

Those little pegs on the back of your phone, so you can hold on to it better 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

Well as a female that have posted both types of selfies on here I can tell you it doesn't bother me one bit if a female or male has an issue with my body. It's mine and I do what I want with it. Somedays my boobs are more visible than others and I shouldn't feel the need to hide them because certain people like yourself get bothered by them. And in all honesty all the pictures I've seen of that nature has been tasteful and non-offensive in my eyes.

I have to agree with @alltheabove posters
    Celebrating ones body, hard work, genetics...I think is empowering...it adds to, does not take away from our personality or brains or kindness or passion or other things that make us who we are. I don't disagree with your post but maybe offer a different perspective.

She said while displaying such a great PP! 👀

Looking hecka amazing, @PlentyofProtein00!

Also... cosign to all thoughts regarding "your body, your business"