Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    If ladies can say they like beards 🙄...

Then what's wrong with a guy saying he prefers little to no makeup? 🤷🏽‍♂️...

*ducks*

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. We all like what we like. I just don’t think it’s right for me to think anyone would change their appearance for my preferences. If I asked him....”what do you actually like better?” and be liked something different than my norm it would be up to me to decide how to proceed from there. If I liked wearing it and he said something to me about wanting me to not.....there would be a problem. Just like a woman who doesn’t like it....can you imagine her guy telling her to wear makeup? Eeeek.

i agree with everything u said but i am def the kind who will be like “u should grow a beard 😍” or “yes keep the beard dont change pls” and never thought twice about it and like is that wrong idk anymore
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

*ducks*

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. We all like what we like. I just don’t think it’s right for me to think anyone would change their appearance for my preferences. If I asked him....”what do you actually like better?” and be liked something different than my norm it would be up to me to decide how to proceed from there. If I liked wearing it and he said something to me about wanting me to not.....there would be a problem. Just like a woman who doesn’t like it....can you imagine her guy telling her to wear makeup? Eeeek.

i agree with everything u said but i am def the kind who will be like “u should grow a beard 😍” or “yes keep the beard dont change pls” and never thought twice about it and like is that wrong idk anymore

I think theres a difference in stating preferences and demanding or belittling or manipulating to get what you want.

If a man prefers a certain body type and puts you down for not having it...or comments how you need to work harder or stop eating cookies...thats where I think it becomes an issue.

My SO grows a beard in cooler weather and shaves in warmer...he thinks I prefer the beard but I actually feel like I get best of both worlds ...its fun to me both looks hVe their appeal
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

*ducks*

I think it's only wrong if yer like "you should grow a beard and if you don't I'm gonna glue one to your face made out of your old hair (I've been collecting from your haircuts) while you sleep"

So gluing it to *my* face is still okay though

Definitely, in fact I dare say it might be *encouraged*
  • ermengarde22
    Options

*ducks*

I think it's only wrong if yer like "you should grow a beard and if you don't I'm gonna glue one to your face made out of your old hair (I've been collecting from your haircuts) while you sleep"

Well *kitten*...

🤦🏼‍♀️

ikr?! next they are going to make a rule that blood oaths are “weird” and say cats aren’t the same as real babies :(
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

*ducks*

I think theres a difference in stating preferences and demanding or belittling or manipulating to get what you want.

If a man prefers a certain body type and puts you down for not having it...or comments how you need to work harder or stop eating cookies...thats where I think it becomes an issue negging

My SO grows a beard in cooler weather and shaves in warmer...he thinks I prefer the beard but I actually feel like I get best of both worlds ...its fun to me both looks hVe their appeal

Fify
  • ermengarde22
    Options

*ducks*

If a man prefers a certain body type and puts you down for not having it...or comments how you need to work harder or stop eating cookies...thats where I think it becomes an issue.

is crying or putting out is considered manipulative?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

*ducks*

So gluing it to *my* face is still okay though

Definitely, in fact I dare say it might be *encouraged*

OH NO HE DI-INT
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options

*ducks*

I guess I think it depends on the relationship too? Like the dynamic? I think once you both know each other well enough you know what’s ok to say. Above all...if you love them and they are important to you, you aren’t gonna go around purposefully saying hurtful things.

Maybe that’s the next question.

Do guys like a woman to state their facial hair preference to them? What would you say/do if it was opposite of what you liked for yourself?
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

*ducks*

Thats what I consider back-alley wizardry.

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

*ducks*

Thats what I consider back-alley wizardry.

I call it positive reinforces.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Everyone needs to freaking chill alright 🙆🏽‍♂️... 😂

For tmfr... I never said one should be forced on the other, I don't think any look should be forced on anyone...

But let's just face it and say it... Beards are trending right now...

I just wonder how many less "beards" post I would see in the Weaknesses thread if it wasn't the popular trending "in" thing right now...

No makeup however is different... 🤷🏽‍♂️

That's all I'm saying 🤷🏽‍♂️......... 😂

https://youtu.be/7mfkl_Ny74U
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

For tmfr... I never said one should be forced on the other, I don't think any look should be forced on anyone...

I just wonder how many less "beards" post I would see in the Weaknesses thread if it wasn't the popular trending "in" thing right now...

I feel like everyone is calm except you dude. Calm the *kitten* down. Aight?

ft4jq4ey0w1c.gif
    oa1imgq02wma.gif

😂... Come on don't hate me, I love you guys 💕

I'm just *kitten* with you... Blame it on the alcohol and I'll be back to quoting Rod Stewart tomorrow 😂...
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options

I feel like everyone is calm except you dude. Calm the *kitten* down. Aight?

ft4jq4ey0w1c.gif
    oa1imgq02wma.gif

😂... Come on don't hate me, I love you guys 💕

I'm just *kitten* with you... Blame it on the alcohol and I'll be back to quoting Rod Stewart tomorrow 😂...

Rod Stewart😂

Post some more stuff after you’ve drank some more. Could be a fun night.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

whats the best thing anyone ever given u as a gift

My mom got me a "my size" Barbie doll one year and put it in my bed so when I woke up from my nap it was there. I cried.
    My brother got me a puppy once, I cried.
    The gf made a Christmas ornament with my cat's paw print in it. I cried.