Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    girls-

is bad grammar/texting an actual dealbreaker or does it kinda depend?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    girls-

yes bc i feel like if theyre not going to do good texting on purpose then they prolly wont do other things good either
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    tony56pr wrote: »
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

Why do all men make blanket statements about women

Men think like men on all subjects.....including women 😉
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    girls-

In theory I'd say yes but the reality is that the SO is an incredibly poor speller who eschews punctuation other than randomly placed periods (it's very difficult to know when he's asking a question due to the complete absence of ?s) so I guess it depends. I know he's a very intelligent man who just doesn't care about written communication.

Textspeak shortcuts like the use of "u" and "ur" by someone my age would put me right off, however.
  • iMago
    girls-

Depends. Is he hot?

that's the actual reason i left the "kinda depend" bit in there
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    girls-

Depends. Is he hot?

that's the actual reason i left the "kinda depend" bit in there

See, you get it
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    girls-

*kind of
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    girls-

*kind of

I have an accent so talk to text is horrific for me most times. I also have a tendency to pause sentences with this......i have no idea how bad of a grammar mistake that is. I depend on my phone for spelling a lot so sometimes if i spell something wrong originally without checking it will come up misspelled in my phone's suggested words. My texts arent pretty unless i actually sit and concentrate.....like now. Lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    cotton granny panties yes or no?
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

@Thetwitchisback

If they are on the floor or tossed onto a lampshade, no worries.

7b7a93e264c6c33e51cf214b32e81aec.jpg
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

I think it's because of whatever is sold to us but also based on the individual. I've definitely worn uncomfortable things and complained about it. I just want to look good and as skinny as possible because of marketing I'm guessing. The older I get the more I care about being comfortable. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Yoshiboobs
    girls-

If it makes sense I don't care. Just don't put lol after everything.
  • iMago
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

I think it's because of whatever is sold to us but also based on the individual. I've definitely worn uncomfortable things and complained about it. I just want to look good and as skinny as possible because of marketing I'm guessing. The older I get the more I care about being comfortable. 🤷🏻‍♀️

is it really worth it for not having pockets though
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

Who needs pockets when there are cute purses to be had!

Although, I hate purses, pockets really are better....
  • Yoshiboobs

Look, I've had skinny jeans with pockets and I didn't use them because it didn't look good. BUT I will say pockets come in clutch when the outfit doesn't show exactly what you stuffed in there.
  • iMago

long as you're not like "baaaaaabe would you hold my keys and stuff for me??" everytime you're walking up to the store entrance
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

This is a valid point

except womens underwear do have a pocket

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

long as you're not like "baaaaaabe would you hold my keys and stuff for me??" everytime you're walking up to the store entrance

We have been married 6 years, it's "hey *kitten*, carry my *kitten*"
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    girls-

If it makes sense I don't care. Just don't put lol after everything.

That's funny lol