Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    What I picture when someone says ‘$5 bucks’

nay65tsrwz79.jpeg

Where’s the other four ?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    So sick of everything I listen to lately. I put on the Chicago station on Amazon....talk about the freaking soundtrack of my childhood riding in the car with my bro and dad.
    tcet70q20iu8.jpeg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    So sick of everything I listen to lately. I put on the Chicago station on Amazon....talk about the freaking soundtrack of my childhood riding in the car with my bro and dad.
    tcet70q20iu8.jpeg

No Tupac?

Post Reported.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Lol...not when I was that young. Middle school or high school. When I had my own stereo. 😂 Fun fact....I bought a Too Short cd. My mom found it and returned it opened to the music store and told them they shouldn’t be selling explicit lyrics stuff to a whatever age i was, 12 or 13?🙈
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Lol...not when I was that young. Middle school or high school. When I had my own stereo. 😂 Fun fact....I bought a Too Short cd. My mom found it and returned it opened to the music store and told them they shouldn’t be selling explicit lyrics stuff to a whatever age i was, 12 or 13?🙈

my mom let me go to a public enemy concert i was 11
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    tcet70q20iu8.jpeg

hallelujah! here's another one you may approve of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0nm6Bk2668
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

I confiscated my son’s Vanilla Ice.
    I didn’t even recognize myself, felt like I turned into my mother, lol.
  • MelG7777
    Options

That was my very first cd. 😂
  • MelG7777
    Options

Wow! Yeah, I thought my parents were SO strict compared to my friends parents. Not so much with movies and tv shows. But some stuff.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

priceless!
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

Wow! Yeah, I thought my parents were SO strict compared to my friends parents. Not so much with movies and tv shows. But some stuff.

your parents were cool. my parents listened to Herb Alpert and the tijuana brass ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

your parents were cool. my parents listened to Herb Alpert and the tijuana brass ;)

Wait.

I still listen to Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.

On pristine vinyl too ....
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass,
    Al Hirt, some of my dad’s favorites.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Laurence Welk anyone? It was horrible. Just horrible. Torture.
  • Motorsheen
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Laurence Welk was a burning hell.
    I barely remember him, I think he was even too boring and soulless for my parents ( which is saying a lot.) .

I would like to have seen the Ramones join his band.
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Wait.

I still listen to Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.

On pristine vinyl too ....

i remember always seeing the whipped cream LP at the used record store and thinking people probably bought it for the cover art
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @springlering62 The big stash. What it's like to be a squirrel.

2893412451_a8d15a5ff4.jpg

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    When did Simone Biles go from being this cute little gymnast girl to this incredibly hot woman?
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    When did Simone Biles go from being this cute little gymnast girl to this incredibly hot woman?

time goes by in the blink of an eye!