What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I asked my man to get me some halo top ice cream. He came home with this 🤦‍♀️😂

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

I say no netflix and chill for him tonight
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

All I can read is brownies and fudge... here for it!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

I see 3 cows on the couch 😳
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

We just got home from a weekend out of town. I'm all about the ice cream tonight 😋

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

and pretzels AND salted caramel 🤤
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

Ben and Jerry’s makes the lower calorie “ice cream” too! It’s delicious, I preferred it to Halo Top actually.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

Ben and Jerry’s makes the lower calorie “ice cream” too! It’s delicious, I preferred it to Halo Top actually.

I like this one. Not as good as, let's say B & J Strawberry cheesecake, but it will do.

poppin-popcorn-moophoria-detail.png
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

We just got home from a weekend out of town. I'm all about the ice cream tonight 😋

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

triggered - thanks a lot! :D
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

I like this one. Not as good as, let's say B & J Strawberry cheesecake, but it will do.

moophoria. superb marketing there... and popcorn to boot....trouble with a capital T
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

moophoria. superb marketing there... and popcorn to boot....trouble with a capital T

Ooh had not seen that one before.

Years ago, I remember vaguely there was a big truck that would park at a local grocery store and sell B&J's pints out of the back for $1.00 each. Wish I'd've thought to stock up. :)

I have no issue polishing off a pint. Sadly. Every weekend. :blush: That, a book and cuddling with my 2 dogs in bed, that's my Saturday night happy place.
    I'm either old or pathetic. Maybe both. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    While we're on the B&J's topic, have they never made a Pumpkin ice cream flavor?? I could see that mixed with maple and graham cracker crumb mixture somehow. Come on people, get on it.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

You forgot to mention the peanut butter. Mmmm that one is no longer allowed in my house for reasons we shall not discuss. 🤣

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

Well... It sure beats plain ol vanilla 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

axs1gdhfei3g.jpeg
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    How infuriating it is that my employees cant figure out how to clock in and out the right *kitten* way.

I am going to rage quit fixing their time cards and see how they like getting paid for working from 5:25am to 5:26am M-F.

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE PEOPLE.

(prolly better suited for rants. sue me.)

I am also not a rocket scientist but I bet they won’t like that at all
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    This place is usually more happening during the week and I'm wondering where all the banter is. 🤔
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    This place is usually more happening during the week and I'm wondering where all the banter is. 🤔

candy corn is the best halloween candy

change my mind
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

candy corn is the best halloween candy

change my mind

r5xom980dymo.jpeg

I mean, have you ever tried like, any other candy ever?