What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Someone with a septic pump and a kind heart

I don't know septic systems too well but did someone tell you the pump is bad?

Does it at least have power? Making noise?

Its not bad. Just needs a pump. $400...i guess I change my weakness to has $400 and wants to give it too me😏

Wait, do you need your septic tank pumped....or do you have a pump up system that needs a new pump.....i can do both, but you may not want to shake hands after. Oh wait, we dont shake hands anymore anyway...so, no problem
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Someone with a septic pump and a kind heart

I don't know septic systems too well but did someone tell you the pump is bad?

Does it at least have power? Making noise?

Its not bad. Just needs a pump. $400...i guess I change my weakness to has $400 and wants to give it too me😏

Wait, do you need your septic tank pumped....or do you have a pump up system that needs a new pump.....i can do both, but you may not want to shake hands after. Oh wait, we dont shake hands anymore anyway...so, no problem

Tank pumped. Or $400. And at this point I'd shake a hand.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    When she pulls the chicken I asked for out of the freezer as soon as she realizes I'm almost home 🥰
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    When she pulls the chicken I asked for out of the freezer as soon as she realizes I'm almost home 🥰

This used to be me...now i just dont freeze the chicken
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Red flags 😍 when I find 3 or more I become colorblind for the entire relationship 🤤

hey
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Red flags 😍 when I find 3 or more I become colorblind for the entire relationship 🤤

hey

9oeychegr7o8.gif
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    when she is committed AF and would even refuse CPR from another dude
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Steak tacos with a soft corn shell
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    vocal fry
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    vocal fry

Please, please go voice record us an example!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    You know that spark or feeling of excitement when you first enter a relationship? When you catch him watching you from across the room and you feel like the prettiest/sexiest girl. When you know the moment you've fallen hopelessly in love and you want to spend every minute with them? I miss all of that.

Now I'm just the person that keeps the house clean, takes care of the kids (who are teenagers) and occasionally he takes me out to eat. He carries on like a bachelor with his hunting, fishing, golfing, pool/billiards league, etc.

This makes me sad.
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You know that spark or feeling of excitement when you first enter a relationship? When you catch him watching you from across the room and you feel like the prettiest/sexiest girl. When you know the moment you've fallen hopelessly in love and you want to spend every minute with them? I miss all of that.

Now I'm just the person that keeps the house clean, takes care of the kids (who are teenagers) and occasionally he takes me out to eat. He carries on like a bachelor with his hunting, fishing, golfing, pool/billiards league, etc.

This makes me sad.

Thanks - it makes me sad to. I just don't know how to fix "us" We are high school sweethearts and going on 23 years together. We were good until the pandemic hit - now I feel like we are broken. In a way I think he is using his hobbies to cope, while I am hunkered down at home hoping he'll join me.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

This makes me sad.

Thanks - it makes me sad to. I just don't know how to fix "us" We are high school sweethearts and going on 23 years together. We were good until the pandemic hit - now I feel like we are broken. In a way I think he is using his hobbies to cope, while I am hunkered down at home hoping he'll join me.

I find this relatable perhaps that's why it makes me feel sad for you but here's my unsolicited advice. Just talk to him. Communicate your feelings now before its too late.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    works at chocolate factory
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    works at chocolate factory

79yzo2fsz47d.gif
    Dreamy. 😍
This discussion has been closed.