Nope, it would be awesome.

Goofy, yep

But smart.

..... and hopefully a little filthy

This is probably the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me ❤️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Septic tanks...awful awful stupid part of my home. Where am I going to come up with extra $400...dont want to deal with this *kitten* 😬😒
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    The loss of common sense over political agendas and extreme bias is mind numbing. Doesnt matter which side of the aisle you're on, both sides are frustrating as *kitten*.

👍 agreed
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    The app keeps refreshing while I’m mid-comment and I lose ev

I like your wit - always have - you should write a sitcom

It would be terrible 😆

@hrichts

Nope, it would be awesome.

Goofy, yep

But smart.

..... and hopefully a little filthy

See - he knows
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My new rant: Hair dressers who get really self-righteous about the fact that they can are the only trained professionals who can do hair. If I want to cut my hair and it isn't 100% perfect, I can do that because it's my hair! Don't treat me like I just performed brain surgery on myself.

I grew up in the late 90's/ early 2000's with THICK. curly. frizzy. fine. hair. that no hairdresser knew what to do with at the time. So I had to figure out how to tame that mess without a flat iron.

If you don't thin my hair out enough.. I'm going to thin it. If you don't cut the layers the way that I like.. I'm going to do it myself.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    breefoshee wrote: »
    My new rant: Hair dressers who get really self-righteous about the fact that they can are the only trained professionals who can do hair. If I want to cut my hair and it isn't 100% perfect, I can do that because it's my hair! Don't treat me like I just performed brain surgery on myself.

I grew up in the late 90's/ early 2000's with THICK. curly. frizzy. fine. hair. that no hairdresser knew what to do with at the time. So I had to figure out how to tame that mess without a flat iron.

If you don't thin my hair out enough.. I'm going to thin it. If you don't cut the layers the way that I like.. I'm going to do it myself.

#truth
    Preach it. I haven’t been to a salon in over 7 years because she didn’t listen and cut my hair way short. I have trust issues now. And...I am in fact a licensed (non working) hair stylist.
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    breefoshee wrote: »

#truth
    Preach it. I haven’t been to a salon in over 7 years because she didn’t listen and cut my hair way short. I have trust issues now. And...I am in fact a licensed (non working) hair stylist.

Yup! And twice I have had my hair fall out because I got highlights-- and my hair was virgin hair... not damaged at all.

The first time was in middle school and it was my front bangs that grew back like a mowhawk! :D Then transitioned into awkwardly short bangs.

So brutal! :D:D:D
  • PlentyofProtein00
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Trying to get 150 grams of protein in...im up to 120...i will literally be eating meat all day long😑

***Not really a rant...not long winded...maybe this should've gone in what irks me but im mfp lazy
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Trying to get 150 grams of protein in...im up to 120...i will literally be eating meat all day long😑

***Not really a rant...not long winded...maybe this should've gone in what irks me but im mfp lazy

Fage 5% greek yoghurt mixed with protein powder is one of my go tos for boosting protein
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Fage 5% greek yoghurt mixed with protein powder is one of my go tos for boosting protein

I drink a protein drink and don't want to over use it for a source of protein...ill need probably more meat to get 30 more grams in
  • IamMuffles
    IamMuffles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what NSV means??!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IamMuffles wrote: »

Non Scale Victory :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

So glad that was asked. I always thought it was Not Suitable for................??
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

It took me forever to figure this out
  • IamMuffles
    IamMuffles Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Thanks!

That is AWESOME! :smile: Good to know!

I was kinda thinking maybe it was No Small Victory, not far off! Either way, very good things :smile:
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Honestly... I think the whole protein buzz was created by big dairy and animal agriculture to sell more products 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I try to not sweat it so much... I have a shake every morning for breakfast and yogurt after dinner and with lunch but I've never been a meticulous macro counter...

That's just more effort than I'm willing to put in to this... ✌🏼

This is rather refreshing