What's on your mind?

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    My backyard has become a nursery for 3 fawns, baby deer. So tiny. There's so much smoke in the air and they were looking for something to drink. I put some water out there for the lil critters and they immediately started drinking. Best wildlife practice, I'm leaving them alone but their mother just wanders off for hours. The grizzlies have started to move down and mountain lions, too. Everything is hungry because winter is already here. We've had our first freeze and snow. They're like rabbits, so vulnerable.

fawn-1.jpg

♥️♥️♥️ oh this is adorable
  • somejaykid
    somejaykid Posts: 52 Member
    hhhmmm what's on my mind, I should have ask this girl from work if she want's to grab some coffee sometimes but alas I froze and she slip by me again uugghhh :(
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    somejaykid wrote: »
    hhhmmm what's on my mind, I should have ask this girl from work if she want's to grab some coffee sometimes but alas I froze and she slip by me again uugghhh :(

I think you should wake up tomorrow and go in there with the goal of not letting her slip by you again :)
  • somejaykid
    somejaykid Posts: 52 Member

I think you should wake up tomorrow and go in there with the goal of not letting her slip by you again :)

easier said than done :D , every time I see her I freeze up maybe I'm scared of rejection haha. one of this days if I ever catch her alone in the hallway i'll munster up the courage to ask her out
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

easier said than done :D , every time I see her I freeze up maybe I'm scared of rejection haha. one of this days if I ever catch her alone in the hallway i'll munster up the courage to ask her out

That’s so adorable 😭
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member

When I worked at Sephora in my last year of Uni I was helping some guy pick himself out cologne. We had a good rapport, and he purchased whatever it was (I don’t remember), I went on to the next task. 5 min later he came back to the area of the floor I was working (the fragrance world if you’re an (old) Sephora employee 😂) and said something like “I’d be an idiot if I didn’t get your number and ask if you’d like to grab a coffee or drink sometime”. I’d like to say we went out and it all worked out but I was engaged at the time so I said no. I felt SO bad for him cause he was embarrassed, it was so cute and I thought it was gutsy of him. I honestly wasn’t flirting because I was like freshly engaged at the time.I would have said yes if I wasn’t. Moral of the story all you can do is ask, the worst is she’ll say no and you don’t go.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Everything is garbage! Everything is cool when you're part of some stupid team
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Everything is garbage! Everything is cool when you're part of some stupid team

i love that song
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    I hope the nuggets win this game -
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Why do we need a store card for everything these days? To get a discount. To shop the sales. It's frustrating. Just give the discount to all your faithful shoppers for Pete's sake.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member
    Alright...Cardi B filing for divorce.....back on the market 😉
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    when i have a dream about someone who i'm having a fantastic time with - then all of a sudden these obstacles arise like some sort of mortal kombat game where i have to go through this maze back to get to them *which i inevitably dont!* - what does this even mean?? and this happens a lot.

has anyone else had these kind of dreams?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    when i have a dream about someone who i'm having a fantastic time with - then all of a sudden these obstacles arise like some sort of mortal kombat game where i have to go through this maze back to get to them *which i inevitably dont!* - what does this even mean?? and this happens a lot.

This is my most common type of dream. Losing people in a maze in a dream is my specialty. I don't know what it means.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

This is my most common type of dream. Losing people in a maze in a dream is my specialty. I don't know what it means.

maybe it means there's lack of permanence in everything we do in real life? but it's very frustrating when you're just having the time of your life though - drrrrrrrrr lol
  • MiNinaLisa
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to come into some money yesterday. 💯
    dixubwq9lasv.jpeg

forward this to dave ALEJANDRO..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

maybe it means there's lack of permanence in everything we do in real life? but it's very frustrating when you're just having the time of your life though - drrrrrrrrr lol

This may be right. I've been having this type of dream a lot lately. I thought maybe I was just crazy. :)
  • km8907 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I was just thinking about how sexist and intolerant it is that MFP has so many Help! My Boyfriend Is A Jerk And Is Mean To Me And He Says I'm Fat And Is So Controlling! threads.

Aren't there any men at MFP that have similar horror stories about their women who would like to finally admit to it?

Why don't you start that thread?

My wife says I'm getting too skinny and wants me to stop exercising. Does that count?
  • CarbsAndCoffee41
    CarbsAndCoffee41 Posts: 264 Member
    Why do you want a food so much more when you can't have it?
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    I guess it’s too late for a recall once they reach 15 years old now, isn’t it?!