Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 678 Member Member Posts: 678 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Obsessed with @Yoshiboobs makeup skills!

...can't get that iridescent gradient look out of my head!
    Gotta try to imitate...prob will fail!

😁💄 I'm glad you liked it, it did take some time to do.
    I believe in you! ✨👍✨
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,050 Member Member Posts: 2,050 Member
    I really wonder if more people will consider eating plant-based after the COVID-19 pandemic. I'm highly doubtful. It's given me great ammunition now when I'm asked to provide a reason for why I'm a veggie though.

n1m6d7z93le6.jpg
    C'mon baby...
    edited September 17
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,863 Member Member Posts: 11,863 Member
    I really wonder if more people will consider eating plant-based after the COVID-19 pandemic. I'm highly doubtful. It's given me great ammunition now when I'm asked to provide a reason for why I'm a veggie though.

n1m6d7z93le6.jpg
    C'mon baby...

It's actually pretty good 😂...

One of these days when I'm older and wiser I'm pretty sure I will end up going vegan again...

Like Arnold 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,781 Member Member Posts: 1,781 Member
    Oh, it's yesterday. Again. For the eleventeenth day in a row.

Have I got a movie for you
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited September 17
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    That kickball game I'm supposed to play in Sunday sent me a email last night telling me what team they put me on... We're team "daddy issues". 🤔🤔🤔🤔 How do they not know me and yet hit the nail on the head?

if your team is *daddy issues* - what's the other team's name??
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 678 Member Member Posts: 678 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    That kickball game I'm supposed to play in Sunday sent me a email last night telling me what team they put me on... We're team "daddy issues". 🤔🤔🤔🤔 How do they not know me and yet hit the nail on the head?

7izx81d08rr0.jpeg
    22p4kwoleij7.jpeg

Had to actually find out and I'm glad I'm in one of the funnier names. Also, I noticed that it is not this Sunday but next which is good to know 😅
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,863 Member Member Posts: 11,863 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

7izx81d08rr0.jpeg
    22p4kwoleij7.jpeg

Had to actually find out and I'm glad I'm in one of the funnier names. Also, I noticed that it is not this Sunday but next which is good to know 😅

Running with scissors is my favorite, I'm rooting for them 😂
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    My aunt and uncle in Alabama and all those affected by Hurricane Sally.

Hope they're ok
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I have not worn red underwear in a very long time.....just got some, i think it may be my color

In Italy, red underwear is traditionally worn by women on New Year’s Eve to bring forth good luck in love for the following year. Supposedly it attracts wealthy men, or passion in their current relationships.

Well, im a dude, but hey, not against a wealthy sugar papi giving me some azucar due to my special underwear 👍

:p:D
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Pulled out my fall/winter clothes. I thought I was doing good getting those covid pounds off. My jeans just determined that was a lie.

I went for a walk earlier and I almost wore a toque, it's getting so cold here already.
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Pulled out my fall/winter clothes. I thought I was doing good getting those covid pounds off. My jeans just determined that was a lie.

it's your treacherous dryer i say!