Change my mind

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    There's no need to make a bed. Its a funny phrase ...make a bed. By the tine you return its time for bed. So save you some hassle.

My mom must have read this...sorry mom :#
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Wait, was it a Marine or a marine mammal though? The accuracy is crucial here.

Mwahaha
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Wait, was it a Marine or a marine mammal though? The accuracy is crucial here.

I'll be asking the questions here!

Get on your face & give me twenty !!

1800.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=4d2bc80b2ad87a02fdb51c929a48c68e
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Being in shape has nothing to do with discipline, self control, motivation, personal responsibility, insert any hubristic value...

That's just another dieting myth created by people with inflated egos to further inflate their egos and convince you that you are less so you buy more...
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Being in shape has nothing to do with discipline, self control, motivation, personal responsibility, insert any hubristic value...

That's just another dieting myth created by people with inflated egos to further inflate their egos and convince you that you are less so you buy more...

What DOES it have to do with then?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

That's a great question and I'm glad you asked...
    And for just $79.99/month......

Or you can just click here...
    - Believe in yourself
    - Momentum
    - Good lighting usually helps me to sometime 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

witchcraft

I'm ready for some witchcraft
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

witchcraft

https://youtu.be/QYkKi6kKX50

My pleasure
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Pizza is a tart. That's why you can put pineapple on it.

I like you!
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

witchcraft

https://youtu.be/QYkKi6kKX50

My pleasure

This is not what I had in mind (I expected more woods) but I'll accept it
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

witchcraft

i actually partook in a little witchcraft myself yesterday

11UqShBl.jpg
    w4NqeBol.jpg
    EUlp8lsl.jpg

Tell me this also glows in the dark 😱
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

witchcraft

the trick is promise a witch your first born for fortune & good health, then offer to be impregnated by a demon in return for eternal life, walk away immortal and rich, let them sort out the custody *kitten*
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

witchcraft

11UqShBl.jpg
    w4NqeBol.jpg
    EUlp8lsl.jpg

thats not witchcraft, thats bull *kitten*

it clearly says "witches brew" on the label your argument is invalid :eyeroll
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

witchcraft

11UqShBl.jpg
    w4NqeBol.jpg
    EUlp8lsl.jpg

That’s not the way you eat a kitkat!

ETA: change my mind

it was not impossible to eat a kitkat like this.

it was impossible to eat it any other way.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Wearing matching socks is a waste of time and energy
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Wearing matching socks is a waste of time and energy

You're really out here with the heated debates today, ma'am. This is also a "No Go" lol

We have two communal "sock bags..."

* one for all the matched socks that I will sit down on Sundays and roll together
    * one for all the mismatched lonely socks that temporarily disappear into some netherworld region before returning on any given Sunday for the Matching Ceremony

Why? Matching socks are a must for dressing casually or formally. I hide the mismatched bag lest anyone loses their minds temporarily.

THERE MUST BE ORDER 😭