I want food. But nothing seems appealing and this makes me angry 😠

Might I suggest a lovely combination of PEAS AND GUM

All at once or in a particular order?

All at once, otherwise it's not as memorable

1s5sjvvvlden.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,587 Member
    Options
    So I started a thread before ranting about Subway discontinuing their roast beef and now I found out they discontinued the sliders and those were the only two things I ate there anymore really.

And I'm hungry and have my 200 discretionary calories because our client isn't coming with empanadas today.
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    When I was little, like kindergarten...

We use to have this *kitten* neighbor that owned a Doberman, a pit bull and I think a rottweiler or something...

They use to jump the fence all the time and chase all the kids around...

I don't know if this has anything at all to do with it but to this day... I'm just not an animal lover...

I don't hate dogs... But they just make a mess and take up time I don't have... Everyone freaks out over dogs but I'm honestly annoyed whenever I'm out walking with my little kids and see someone coming the opposite direction with a dog...

Take your damn dog in the street or over in the grass... I don't know you, nor your damn dog and have little faith you did a good job with it....

i'm with you on this. there was an ankle biter sort of dog that used to chase me all the time, baring his teeth and growling at me when i was in elementary school.i was scared shitless just walking to school. (this was before people had to have dogs on leashes - they used to just let their dogs out all day long)

i was always fearful of dogs in those days and i knew they could smell fear but there was nothing i could do. i felt so at their mercy. then one day my mom and i were biking out in the country - and a big shepherd came out of nowhere and bit my mom badly while she was on her bike trying to get away! the bite was so bad we had to go to the hospital by a man in a truck who was passing us by.

then to top it off - while we were camping as a family out in Alberta, we were walking and this dog OFF THE LEASH, out of nowhere, jumped on my 5 year old daughter. the owners apologized but my daughter was hysterical and traumatized .

so don't tell me - people who don't have your dog on a leash - that he's *FRIENDLY* - get him on a leash and get him out of my vicinity.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    How salty would you be if you rented a place to have an outdoor wedding, showed up the evening before, and found the outside looking like this?

l87502at7bfj.jpeg

Can you guess what I’m doing right now?

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    How salty would you be if you rented a place to have an outdoor wedding, showed up the evening before, and found the outside looking like this?

l87502at7bfj.jpeg

Drinking ?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

l87502at7bfj.jpeg

Calling off the wedding?
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

l87502at7bfj.jpeg

Calling off the wedding?

Definitely call off the wedding
  • brustmannzwei
    edited September 2020
    Options

l87502at7bfj.jpeg

Calling off the wedding?

Always call off any wedding

Naw, I couldn’t let the couples wedding be ruined. The wedding is at my American Legion post so me and an old retired marine took care of it.

Luckily I hadn’t pregamed for my scheduled plans and could go help out.

No wining and dining for me tonight though. I guess my mask debating will be all by my lonesome tonight 😪.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I only have one face like what do you want from me?
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I only have one face like what do you want from me?

I appreciate people who are not two-faced.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

l87502at7bfj.jpeg

i think its pretty, like big field
  • brustmannzwei
    Options

l87502at7bfj.jpeg

i think its pretty, like big field

It’s not been mowed all summer. The grass had gone to seed and was almost 3 feet tall.

It’s hard to tell from the picture.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    “Hey, so... do you have any plans this weekend?”

This question immediately puts my hackles up. I hate being roped into things & this is inevitably a ruse to get me to accept some commitment before I even know what it is, while simultaneously curtailing away my ability to deflect the request. Just tell me what you want, I’ll accept or decline.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You know..
    I kinda like wearing mask 🤷🏽‍♂️... I think they are pretty cool and fun, like everywhere you go is a mascarade party or something 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Like some days I get to pretend I'm a bank robber, or like a ninja, or secret crime fighter 🤷🏽‍♂️... 😂

I don’t care one way or the other about the masks, but social distancing? Yes, please! My introverted self is a big fan of increased personal space.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

l87502at7bfj.jpeg

Calling off the wedding?

Always call off any wedding

Naw, I couldn’t let the couples wedding be ruined. The wedding is at my American Legion post so me and an old retired marine took care of it.

Luckily I hadn’t pregamed for my scheduled plans and could go help out.

No wining and dining for me tonight though. I guess my mask debating will be all by my lonesome tonight 😪.

There is no such thing as a retired marine.....once a marine, always a marine....Semper Fi 👍