Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 126

Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,722 Member
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    (We went to Jasper, Canada by plane about 4 or 5 years ago...my goodness was that place SPECTACULARLY BEAUTIFUL! Oh how I miss it there!)
    Well, have a good weekend everyone!

I couldn't agree more. Was there about 2 years ago right now. It snowed 8" in one day and turned sunny the next day. Magic!

That's cool you've been there too! It was so amazing up there! We hiked the Skyline trail and it was so breathtaking for pretty much the entire trail. Even just walking through town and visiting the lakes/rivers were gorgeous. I could go on for days about the beauty in that area. What did you do when you were up there?

Maligne Canyons, Old Fort Point Trail, Valley of the Five Lakes, Athabasca Falls, Lake Pyramid Island hike near our place at Patricia Lakes. I don't remember a skyline trail. Favorite restaurant was Earl's.

The week before Jasper we spent a week down in Banff. Larch valley trail at lake moraine, lake Louise, Johnston Canyons, tunnel mountain trail and bow River trail. Saw a glacier at Columbia ice Fields.

Our friends made a shutterfly photo album or else I probably would have forgotten a lot of those names.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,228 Member
    (We went to Jasper, Canada by plane about 4 or 5 years ago...my goodness was that place SPECTACULARLY BEAUTIFUL! Oh how I miss it there!)
    Well, have a good weekend everyone!

I couldn't agree more. Was there about 2 years ago right now. It snowed 8" in one day and turned sunny the next day. Magic!

That's cool you've been there too! It was so amazing up there! We hiked the Skyline trail and it was so breathtaking for pretty much the entire trail. Even just walking through town and visiting the lakes/rivers were gorgeous. I could go on for days about the beauty in that area. What did you do when you were up there?

Maligne Canyons, Old Fort Point Trail, Valley of the Five Lakes, Athabasca Falls, Lake Pyramid Island hike near our place at Patricia Lakes. I don't remember a skyline trail. Favorite restaurant was Earl's.

The week before Jasper we spent a week down in Banff. Larch valley trail at lake moraine, lake Louise, Johnston Canyons, tunnel mountain trail and bow River trail. Saw a glacier at Columbia ice Fields.

Our friends made a shutterfly photo album or else I probably would have forgotten a lot of those names.

Names in Banff brought so many memories from when DD & BF (later SIL) had 12 month gap year there some years ago, and we visited them twice. Also Sulphur Mountain, the hot springs, canoeing on the Bow River, Tea House at Lake Louise, seeing bears, elks and so much more. Thanks for prompting me to reminisce, going to review the photos now!!