What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Eff me. I just dropped Purple Heart and wenge boards behind the finished wall in the garage.

Guess I’m testing it out and replacing it. 🤬😡

Ut oh.. 😒

Wenge is fairly toxic right?

They are both really expensive. ☹️
    I don’t know if it’s toxic. That may explain a lot of things if it is.

Yeah, I knew the purple heart was, I don't know much about wenge other than I read something a long time ago about it being kinda toxic 🤷‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My moms bird flew away from home.🙈 People would call him my “brother” because of how she treated him. I’m scared to talk to her. She’s gonna be out of her mind. And I feel badly for her. 😭

awww nooo.. poor mum. 😔
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Eff me. I just dropped Purple Heart and wenge boards behind the finished wall in the garage.

Guess I’m testing it out and replacing it. 🤬😡

Ut oh.. 😒

Wenge is fairly toxic right?

They are both really expensive. ☹️
    I don’t know if it’s toxic. That may explain a lot of things if it is.

Yeah, I knew the purple heart was, I don't know much about wenge other than I read something a long time ago about it being kinda toxic 🤷‍♀️

Welp, that may explain some things.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I like having women referees in the NFL 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    In fact, I think all the referees should be women 🤷🏽‍♂️...

In bikinis... 😏

😂😂😂
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Nvm
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Nvm

hugged it anyways ♥️
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    My preparations for my 10am meeting is getting in the way of leg day.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Nvm

hugged it anyways ♥️

🙂 I was just ranting about my first day on the job but after I posted I felt like I sounded lazy and ungrateful.
    I’m not though because my whole body hurts so.. and nobody asked but here’s another rant about it.
    I’ve never wanted to walk out on day one before but I was tempted. I went from a quarantine of nothing to hauling heavy tile for ten hours while nobody seemed to want to train me or acknowledge me at all so it was confused boredom AND being overworked which is a new hell I’ve never thought of before.
    On the bright side I was told that besides carpet, tile is the hardest thing and it can only get easier after this. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just bad luck being thrown to the wolves during tile week.

hoping today is easier ♥️ it would make feel so uncomfortable to not be acknowledged like at a party where i didn’t know anyone but also couldn’t leave :(
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe tooth paste is $7.33
    💀
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I’ve been in the car for 6 hours and really need to pee. But I don’t want to stop because there is only two hours left until my destination and I’m needing a warm bed really bad about now. 🤣
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I’ve been in the car for 6 hours and really need to pee. But I don’t want to stop because there is only two hours left until my destination and I’m needing a warm bed really bad about now. 🤣

If we were friends on Insta, i would be sending you waterfall/raindrop sounds right now
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

If we were friends on Insta, i would be sending you waterfall/raindrop sounds right now

Wooooow!! 🤣 Bad thing is it’s raining now! 🤣🤣🤣

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Wooooow!! 🤣 Bad thing is it’s raining now! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear :D