What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    ^ when she’s a family woman.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    When she has a West Dakota P.O. Box address.....

and has no problem accepting irregularly shaped packages from FedEx.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    5zqtwe1qddpv.jpeg

Always ready to take that head. . .

I’m not sure how to take that.
    Considering we don’t know each other I’m going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you’re a gentleman and didn’t mean it the way it came across. ✌️
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When she has a West Dakota P.O. Box address.....

and has no problem accepting irregularly shaped packages from FedEx.

There’s not much to do in the Dakotas so the FedEx men are used to delivering unwieldy and sometimes noisy boxes
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    when he literally sell u out to a blood sucking parasite first chance he gets
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

listen it was all just...a ruse, yeah, a ruse, to gain their trust that's all if anything you should be thanking me for thinking on my feet so quickly when i thought bugpocalypse2020 was about to kick off
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    iMago wrote: »

listen it was all just...a ruse, yeah, a ruse, to gain their trust that's all if anything you should be thanking me for thinking on my feet so quickly when i thought bugpocalypse2020 was about to kick off

i dOnT eVeN LiKe dEeT
  • CDLEE660
    CDLEE660 Posts: 110 Member
    soft eyes and a firm bust. (or is it the other way around? no, i got it right)
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Eyes eyes eyes. The more the better. Doesn’t even have to all be hers
  • CDLEE660
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    CDLEE660 wrote: »

Is choice of adjective a "Guy Thing" because the only time I know, ahem, bewbs to be firm is when a woman is lactating.

Or...is THAT what you're into? This is a safe space. So, like, you know, it's ok if it is. 🤷🏿‍♀️

i move to strike "firm" and replace with perky, lifted or supported if it appeases the word police your majesty
  • brustmannzwei

Is choice of adjective a "Guy Thing" because the only time I know, ahem, bewbs to be firm is when a woman is lactating.

Or...is THAT what you're into? This is a safe space. So, like, you know, it's ok if it is. 🤷🏿‍♀️

BEWBS! 😘
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

i move to strike "firm" and replace with perky, lifted or supported if it appeases the word police your majesty

If I'm the word police, we're all in for a really *kitten* rough ride. Grammar, logic and spelling aren't my strengths, you see.

Being a pain in the *kitten* though?

🙋🏿‍♀️
  • brustmannzwei
    ^ not the word police or grammar nazi but you are for sure very observant and word wise.
  • CDLEE660
    now i just keep giggling saying BEWBS in my head.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    ^ not the word police or grammar nazi but you are for sure very observant and word wise.

Oh my! DITTO!

Speaking of which...have we been nice enough for another romantic vision of your perfect partner?

Perhaps after this epic move of yours (congrats by the way)?
  • brustmannzwei
    ^ everyone sure has. I’ve been extremely busy and not wanted to half *kitten* it.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

As well as intelligent and witty as hell
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

;) helloooo
    nzeg0vggiv8b.jpg
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member

;) helloooo
    nzeg0vggiv8b.jpg

...that’s pretty hot