Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,176Member Member Posts: 3,176Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Cages that fill with water from the bottom and hornets from the top
    I’m trying to catch on to the rules of this game as you play it. It’s different. I think the idea is to name literal physical offenses that the opposite sex might perpetrate against you? But in a dryly amusing way, I guess.

I appreciate the humor. Wish I could pull it off. Sometimes it’s so painfully boring being this earnest.

I spend a lot of time trying to amuse myself, that's for sure
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,176Member Member Posts: 3,176Member Member
    When she finds false walls in the house and starts a speakeasy
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,764Member Member Posts: 7,764Member Member
    When a chili relleno will shut her up 😂
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,017Member Member Posts: 3,017Member Member
    if someone drugged me rn so i could sleep that would be pretty nice of them i think
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 8,161Member Member Posts: 8,161Member Member
    Outgoing.. fun
  • burlygirl91burlygirl91 Posts: 4,280Member Member Posts: 4,280Member Member
    When he slaps your *kitten*, as you're walking out the door
  • hunnahs26hunnahs26 Posts: 100Member Member Posts: 100Member Member
    When she grabs your crotch and says "follow me"
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_WingsBullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,294Member Member Posts: 5,294Member Member
    When we stop at a gas station and he gets me a snack. Even if I said I didn't want anything, he should know that i'm unstable and can't ever make up my mind. 😜

A snack for a snack... ;)
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 8,161Member Member Posts: 8,161Member Member
    Natural beauty (little to no make up)
  • jsa737flyerjsa737flyer Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    A great set of legs
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Gives backhanded compliments
    <3 <3

Also known as negging. Some people are pros at it

I had never heard of this before. Made me google.

So weird to be mean to someone you like. I can’t imagine how it could work but if it does, it seems manipulative- which also isn’t nice to do to someone you like.

Gosh, I feel like an overly sensitive dummy not fit for the modern world.

It is supposed to be manipulative. Typically when you negg, someone with low self esteem will feel the need to get your approval.

Lol, to me its flirtatious!
    To me its like a 'teasing'
    (him...'meh, you're ok'... (my interpretation "you're awesome, but I don't wan't to say it 'cause....(many blanks to possibly fill in, all good))"

But I sometimes (or often) don't 'read' stuff quite right, it seems (compared to other people) and my self esteem is decent
    ...even when I hate myself.

Wonder...Is that that good or not? That Im so self involved that only my opinion of self really matters to me?

I don’t read things right either but the other direction. I just assume everyone hates me unless they tell me differently in very direct words. Even then I’m skeptical.

I don't hate you.

I’m skeptical.

I guess I'm gonna have to start hugging your posts too

We’re so needy, huh? 😜
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    Not to further derail this thread but just wanted to say I share a love for words as well @Vikka_V and @MistressSara

I guess it could technically be a weakness for me too, so not totally derailed. When a man has an equal appreciation for words and the nuances of them, then uses them to communicate with and express things to me. That’s hot.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,634Member Member Posts: 7,634Member Member
    When they think my 'went to sleep with wet hair woke up looking like a birds nest' bed head is kind cute
  • Den_of_IniquityDen_of_Iniquity Posts: 424Member Member Posts: 424Member Member
    A good listener