What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    ^ boooo, I know you’re kidding.

Right?

I’m not gonna disagree unless your serious.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Right?

He’s pointing out the ridiculousness of someone saying they like firm boobs but calling someone else out for saying something that might be offensive towards young girls 😬
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    CDLEE660 wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    ^ not the word police or grammar nazi but you are for sure very observant and word wise.

As well as intelligent and witty as hell

intelligent and witty i can appreciate but when that comes at the expense of someone else...poor taste. my kids even know better.

I agree. If it’s at the expense of others it’s the lowest form of humor out there

but that's exactly what this comment is. I'm all for wit and humor but never if that is by putting someone else down. anyways i digress, i just would not appreciate anyone talking to my loved ones like that and it would be inexcusable if my kids ever made comments like that to another person.

ubuwu42inv80.png

I am totally not seeing it either I guess. Can you explain?

you honestly don't see a mean girls type undertone in that sentence implying that I'm into lactating women?
    c,mon

Oh I see it now😅

Yeah it’s like those girls who call other girls the ‘b’ word in a friendly way but they’ve only known you for five minutes- why are you talking like we’re buddies and I’m suppose to get your personality. Don’t joke around with someone you just met like that or else a huge misunderstanding will occur.

Or am I still way off still?🤣
  • CDLEE660
    CDLEE660 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Right?

He’s pointing out the ridiculousness of someone saying they like firm boobs but calling someone else out for being offensive towards young girls 😬

i answered the question. eyes and firm boobs are physical attributes of the opposite sex i would call my weakness. can't fault me there.

I've been on mfp LOOONG enough to know how it is, believe me. I don't know @MaltedTea personally but have seen a fun and playful personality.

The comment had a mean girls undertone to it to be clever and witty. let's not be naive
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    oWVPPXF.gif

Wait for me
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,029 Member
    Options
    But, you know what?

Sending love to @MaltedTea 😚

BEWBS!

+1
    Maybe it’s because I’ve “been around” her enough on these forums to know that she’s ALWAYS been kind, sweet and funny. I would always assume the best of @MaltedTea
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    hriaps2moj97.jpeg

@iMago hi, my new Loopy came today

I approve of your tidy, well manicured looking nails

...trait that is a weakness for me in all genders

and wtf is a loopy? (did google)
    For the record, I have never dropped my phone while holding it...pushed off the couch, bed - yes

...my firm coordinated grip on my precious phone is now a weakness (attractive trait) I have in myself!
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    oWVPPXF.gif

Wait for me

I'm coming too
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    When it’s day 98 and she’s ignoring me. 😠😍
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When it’s day 98 and she’s ignoring me. 😠😍

Brb
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    hriaps2moj97.jpeg

@iMago hi, my new Loopy came today

I approve of your tidy, well manicured looking nails

...trait that is a weakness for me in all genders

and wtf is a loopy? (did google)
    For the record, I have never dropped my phone while holding it...pushed off the couch, bed - yes

...my firm coordinated grip on my precious phone is now a weakness (attractive trait) I have in myself!

There’s only one reasons to get a loopy:

1- it prevents me from resting my phone on my pinky

It deserves an honorary mention for basically being a glorified popsocket though

And I’m sure many people would get weak in the knees thinking of that firm coordinated grip
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    oWVPPXF.gif

Wait for me

I'm coming too

okay, but I'm driving on this road-trip....

bring some snacks, okay?

Chips Ahoy would work well
  • CDLEE660
    CDLEE660 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    IMHO, taking myself out of the equation, you posting about firm breasts shows clear intent that you Objectify women and make jokes at the expense of lady’s.

i disagree. do women have eyes? do women have breasts? those are physical attributes of the opposite sex that i call my weakness.

if that's objectifying then the thread may as well be discriminating by saying OPPOSITE sex. what if someone has a weakness for the SAME sex they'd like to post?
  • MelG7777
    Options

When she teases me with only one Snap. 🤬🥰
This discussion has been closed.