Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,868 Member Member Posts: 1,868 Member
    Those red flags look green when you’re touch deprived

Amen sister, amen!
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 12,579 Member Member Posts: 12,579 Member
    @seltzermint555 Everybody loves you but that's really taking it to the razor's edge. Ooo, no.
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,868 Member Member Posts: 1,868 Member
    Crocs

Even if your house is on fire and you need footwear of some kind crocs are not allowed! No!
  • sanwigley15sanwigley15 Member Posts: 107 Member Member Posts: 107 Member
    Flag on the play... oh wait... that’s yellow. Silly me.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,617 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,617 Member
    When the guy thinks he’s being sneaky scoping other women while he’s with me.
    If you want strange, go for it but don’t waste my time.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 250,392 Member Member Posts: 250,392 Member
    Crocs

They serve a purpose.. :D
    nd9hra0n2hy8.jpg

Actually I don't really have anything against crocs.. good for walking around on the reef at low tide :#
    edited September 24
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    If you call his phone when he's next to you to see if his ringer is on and the caller ID on his phone pops up as  "LongHorn steakhouse"
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,390 Member Member Posts: 9,390 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    If they’re phone call begin with
    “This is a collect call from an inmate at __________Correctional Facility”

Do you get the ones that say they are the (CRA here where I live) government taxation department and basically "youre gonna be in trouble"? Also random Chinese messages?

I had to block like 8 numbers in one day in the past couple weeks - its bad

If it starts with an automated "This is an important call, do not hang up" in a robotic voice *hang up, BLOCK*
    edited September 25
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,277 Member Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Do you get the ones that say they are the (CRA here where I live) government taxation department and basically "youre gonna be in trouble"? Also random Chinese messages?

If it starts with an automated "This is an important call, do not hang up" in a robotic voice *hang up, BLOCK*

ive had same phone number for like 17 years
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,749 Member Member Posts: 8,749 Member
    *their👆
    I’m so ashamed
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,749 Member Member Posts: 8,749 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Yes! And I’ve had my home phone number 20 yrs. 😂 I haven’t been able to find the guy but a few years back this CPA would post videos of himself messing with those fake IRS agents. They were great. I haven’t gotten one in ages. Now it’s been collections for someone who I’ve never heard of. But I never answer my phone.
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,847 Member Member Posts: 1,847 Member
    If you’re forever at arm’s length
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,830 Member Member Posts: 18,830 Member
    hrichts wrote: »

..... shouldn't this have been posted in the 'weakness' thread ??
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,847 Member Member Posts: 1,847 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »

..... shouldn't this have been posted in the 'weakness' thread ??

Sometimes things have a way of progressing from the weakness thread to this one 😆
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,586 Member Member Posts: 6,586 Member
    If they get embarrassed when I am "adjusting myself" in public
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    If you call his phone when he's next to you to see if his ringer is on and the caller ID on his phone pops up as  "LongHorn steakhouse"

Wow, back in the day, if I could get my pager to do that, I’d be rolling in the horizontal smiles...

Now, I’d say that dude is a straight up dick.
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member
    Flag on the play... oh wait... that’s yellow. Silly me.

This is NOT a red flag!! Football reference?? ChaChing!!!
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Member Posts: 33,327 Member Member Posts: 33,327 Member

That happened one time! You're never going to let me live that down, are you?