Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 1,791Member Member Posts: 1,791Member Member
    Gets loud with me

full stop

How was your bird feeding?
    Did you manage to charm any from the trees?

Yes! My youngest, oldest, and I were all successful. My middle boy didn’t even try. He’s a little under the weather.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 6,007Member Member Posts: 6,007Member Member
    "oh im a homebody i don't even like going out lol"

pmdf48so37d3.gif
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 1,791Member Member Posts: 1,791Member Member
    If they never initiate contact
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,934Member Member Posts: 9,934Member Member
    If they never initiate contact

Me outside that bubble like...

mmsltx3zh6lo.jpg
  • wwwtheselion11wwwtheselion11 Posts: 424Member Member Posts: 424Member Member
    Out dated food products. Like milk, an cheese. Usually a red flag to me.
    In relationship. There attitude. Mental health issues. That is not being treated properly. I hate arguments, but In every relationship there's going to be arguments.
    Not caring about my health, or there's
    Hard drugs
    Not eating healthy
    Lack of Communication
    Cellphone zombie.
    Lack of trust.
    Bad sex
    Laziness
    Every relationship is a learning experience
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,284Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,284Member, Premium Member
    If he fondly remembers his youth as joyful and idyllic with warm light and gossamer dresses. Clearly a monster

😑
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,284Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,284Member, Premium Member
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,576Member Member Posts: 16,576Member Member
    In relationship. There attitude. Mental health issues. That is not being treated properly. I hate arguments, but In every relationship there's going to be arguments.
    Hard drugs
    Not eating healthy
    Lack of Communication
    Cellphone zombie.
    Lack of trust.
    Bad sex
    Laziness

Exactly how hard ??

Just clowning, if I drink three cups of coffee, I'm pushing the envelope.
    My drugs are limited to 2 cups of coffee a day and maybe just a small piece of chocolate once or twice a month.
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Hard drugs
    Not eating healthy
    Lack of Communication
    Cellphone zombie.
    Lack of trust.
    Bad sex
    Laziness

Exactly how hard ??

Just clowning, if I drink three cups of coffee, I'm pushing the envelope.
    My drugs are limited to 2 cups of coffee a day and maybe just a small piece of chocolate once or twice a month.

Damn thats about where I am at.
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 2,079Member Member Posts: 2,079Member Member
    A person who's sarcasm never shuts off.
  • AquaMeowAquaMeow Posts: 235Member Member Posts: 235Member Member
    Inconsistency...definitely. and liars
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Posts: 191Member Member Posts: 191Member Member
    When she says “I know karate and I will judo chop you into next Tuesday”
  • slessofmeslessofme Posts: 6,204Member Member Posts: 6,204Member Member
    When he tells me he's good at something specific. Likely hes been fluffed in the past and isnt that great at whatever it is hes bragging about.
    If he threatens to steal my toilet paper