Stupid reasons you have been sent to HR

Options
Go_Deskercise
Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
I'll start ....

- Some days I take a 22 minute lunch instead of my full 30 minutes (oh the horror)

- 3 people reported to HR that I was sarcastically/non-enthusiastically clapping at a company meeting after being told that our company is still doing well despite Covid but that the people cut down to part time (myself included) are not going to return to full time until probably April '21

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I picked a bad pineapple a whole one time and they tried to get me written up for it. I didn't technically get sent to hr because the manager over my manager wasn't crazy.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sent to HR but was reprimanded at one job for wearing a band t-shirt. It was 2008 and I'd worn a fitted Beatles tee underneath a short velvet blazer with trouser jeans and nice heeled boots. On Casual Friday. When others wore team jerseys, ripped jeans, and the sneakers they mowed the lawn in. Okay! :D

I've gotta admit though I have counseled an employee for always wearing a men's XXL grey zip hoodie over her office clothing. She was a tiny girl in a front facing position and it just wasn't professional enough.