• hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    youstayclassysandiego.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    These posts have me laughing at all of you. :) Not in a mean way though. Just a SMH how do these things happen kind of a way.
    And being thankful that for 95% of my working life, I was self-employed.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    These things may make some people butt hurt but being sent to HR? Common, it’s not like anyone did anything that would cause the entire company to have to waste 8 hours per year taking stupid not here, not now, not ever sexual harassment and ethics training. Being required to take those really makes me salty.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    A few jobs ago, we were visited by a mouse. The office manager put some live traps out and a few days later we caught the visitor. I released it in a field down the street. I then put up some missing posters that Chip Chup's mother contracted humans to make as he was a good boy and didn't stay out long. I also created mouse sized posters for Chip Chup's family warning of the danger the traps posed. HR was laughing when they brought me in the following Monday, but they said a coworker thought I was insulting her as she was afraid of rodents. She cursed me out in my absence and I had thought we got along previously. I was told I should apologize, even though they disagreed that I should.

Good stuff.

And she wasn’t paraded in before HR to answer to her actions?

Not at all. Friendship with the owner's wife may help.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    It was cold and I was accused on not wearing a bra. They had to apologize to me.

Who even accused you of that?
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm not necessarily alluding to any one particular post, I'll just say that this thread could use more photographs.

:D:D:D:D
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    It was cold and I was accused on not wearing a bra. They had to apologize to me.

Gawd, I’d be sent to HR for not here, not now, not ever staring.

lc6oaifz0ssq.gif
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm not necessarily alluding to any one particular post, I'll just say that this thread could use more photographs.

Only if it was a cute mouse.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Just a dreamer or a silly heart

kijixoyfbmw6.png

• stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I was sent to the vice principal’s office in 8th grade for throwing hot dogs in the cafeteria.

I was given detention by the vice principal for not standing at attention for the morning announcements after the Lord's Prayer and Oh Canada were over. Then suspended for refusing to go. This is when I discovered that you don't need to be particularly clever to enter the teaching profession. You're "punishing" me with a 5 day weekend? Okay, bud lol.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Are we doing school stuff now? I got detention for reading in class once and then a bunch of dress code violations.
    My older brother got expelled for not tucking in his shirt or dressing out for PE.
    My little brother got suspended for making finger guns in kindergarten.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »

One of the women I work with. I think its weird because she is always making comments about my body but especially my boobs. It makes me extremely uncomfortable when she says stuff.

Someone is obviously too focused on yours. And I'm not even including the MFP pervs.