Stupid reasons you have been sent to HR

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Are we doing school stuff now? I got detention for reading in class once and then a bunch of dress code violations.
    My older brother got expelled for not tucking in his shirt or dressing out for PE.
    My little brother got suspended for making finger guns in kindergarten.

You're a whole family of outlaws, aren't you? :)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    It was cold and I was accused on not wearing a bra. They had to apologize to me.

Who even accused you of that?

One of the women I work with. I think its weird because she is always making comments about my body but especially my boobs. It makes me extremely uncomfortable when she says stuff.

Someone is obviously too focused on yours. And I'm not even including the MFP pervs.

What's super creepy about this story is that the HR team actually still called you in about it. Like...WTH? 😶

They should have discussed the matter with the "complainant" and had the conversation end there.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    It was cold and I was accused on not wearing a bra. They had to apologize to me.

One of the women I work with. I think its weird because she is always making comments about my body but especially my boobs. It makes me extremely uncomfortable when she says stuff.

Someone is obviously too focused on yours. And I'm not even including the MFP pervs.

.... you say 'MFP Pervs' like it's a bad thing.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    one time i was djing during a pledge drive and played marquee moon bc i wanted a cigarette break and my boss was so mad like half my cigarette break he was yelling at me

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    one time i was djing during a pledge drive and played marquee moon bc i wanted a cigarette break and my boss was so mad like half my cigarette break he was yelling at me

It was hard to pay attention after you said you're a DJ 😍 Also, *kitten* that dude. What's your fav music genre?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

It was hard to pay attention after you said you're a DJ 😍 Also, *kitten* that dude. What's your fav music genre?

i was a dj long time ago, not anymore tho
    probably math rock, or post rock, but i like all kinds of music
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Are we doing school stuff now? I got detention for reading in class once and then a bunch of dress code violations.
    My older brother got expelled for not tucking in his shirt or dressing out for PE.

😈 😈 😈 My sister played the system and always got written notes to get out of school activities like for women problems and diarrhea.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

😈 😈 😈 My sister played the system and always got written notes to get out of school activities like for women problems and diarrhea.

I had those notes from home too, all through my middle school years where community showers were a thing. There was no way in he!! I was going to be naked in front of other 7th-8th grade girls.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @GymGoddess Omigod she needs a kick in the hiney. Or a pair of blinders so she can keep her nose where it belongs.
    Definitely sounds like she's a jealous troublemaker sort of gal.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I got told on for telling a very needy co worker to ‘figure it out for yourself’ it was getting hard to get my own work done because of her. That made her cry...

She told my boss, he told me to be nice as he laughed. He gets it.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

Did you play Autobahn next time?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

You need to "cash her outside!"

I sometimes don't button the second button on my dress shirt at work and my chest is a wee bit hairy, which has lead to multiple people (other men) making comments. As guys we tend to give each other *kitten* so I said something about not being able to help being a real man. Turned out the guy I said it to was dealing with low T levels and he went to HR.
    Like I knew about his condition.
    Since there was nothing in the dress code about the how many buttons had to be buttoned I just got a talking to. I did try turning it around by saying that people should be looking at my face not at my chest when they talk to me. That didn't really go over so well.
    So know I just tell people "Hey my eye are up here!"
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

You need to "cash her outside!"

I sometimes don't button the second button on my dress shirt at work and my chest is a wee bit hairy, which has lead to multiple people (other men) making comments. As guys we tend to give each other *kitten* so I said something about not being able to help being a real man. Turned out the guy I said it to was dealing with low T levels and he went to HR.
    Like I knew about his condition.
    Since there was nothing in the dress code about the how many buttons had to be buttoned I just got a talking to. I did try turning it around by saying that people should be looking at my face not at my chest when they talk to me. That didn't really go over so well.
    So know I just tell people "Hey my eye are up here!"

Or maybe people should just keep their rude comments to themselves period.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I was fired for "not answering an email in a timely manner" which was totally fabricated. The following week, my ex-supervisor's younger sister had my old job.
    The job loss left me unemployed for 5 months, ruined my credit, and sent me into crippling depression. I'm still bitter AF over it, 4 years later.

. . the sun rises.