Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 128

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Ok..so I am dumb...how do I edit my post to add my new weight...the only way I know how seems to create a new post each time?

I post from my laptop. I have a continually open word file that has my evolving posts (in 4 challenges ATM). I'm sure there is a better way.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,276 Member
    SModa61 wrote: »
    Ok..so I am dumb...how do I edit my post to add my new weight...the only way I know how seems to create a new post each time?

I post from my laptop. I have a continually open word file that has my evolving posts (in 4 challenges ATM). I'm sure there is a better way.

I do this to and then copy and paste into the challenge each day after I've updated.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    musicsax wrote: »

I do this to and then copy and paste into the challenge each day after I've updated.

Me too. And, my word document is stored in "the cloud" so I can get at it from my laptop or my phone.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,037 Member
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    musicsax wrote: »

Me too. And, my word document is stored in "the cloud" so I can get at it from my laptop or my phone.

Ugh, I wish I could save in something like the cloud to get access on both devices! That'd make it so much easier. Doesn't help I don't have anything to use on my laptop. I'm too cheap to pay $7/month for Microsoft Word just for this challenge haha! For now, I just take notes on my Libra weight app and MFP food diary and quote myself on here.