My journey to a healthy life. This is my progress:

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    👀💣
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    TinaZ2018 wrote: »
    My booty is finally starting to take shape. Along with my waist getting smaller, it's a great contrast. I love it. Hard work paying off!
    g9qtg6tsfvh9.jpg
    @TinaZ2018
    I wholeheartedly concur👍
  • TinaZ2018
    TinaZ2018 Posts: 314 Member
    Thanks! :-)
  • 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Amazing dedication....wmazing results!
  • TinaZ2018
    4Phoenix wrote: »
    Amazing dedication....wmazing results!

Thank you!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    TinaZ2018 wrote: »
    My first ninja jump:
    7vqdkir6kd16.gif

So inspiring!

tenor.gif
  • TinaZ2018 wrote: »
    So the other night my husband told me "You have a gorgeous back. How beautifully the back muscles are showing." And I was like "Huh? Really?" because I usually take comparison photos from the front and haven't seen my back in while. Also, my back never knew anything but 3-4 fat folds so having no folds was a win anyway.
    Yesterday I've recorded myself doing a negative chin-up to contour the back muscles better.
    OH MY GOD, GUYS! My back muscles are really starting to show! I'm exhilarated!

8m7vy3nmeb24.jpg
    rnima56ij2gt.jpg
    w3wwwpa1cznf.gif

First of all, great job on your hard work. It’s very motivating to see your progress!

Secondly, where can I buy these black shorts you are wearing?
  • TinaZ2018

First of all, great job on your hard work. It’s very motivating to see your progress!

Secondly, where can I buy these black shorts you are wearing?

Thank you! They are from Decathlon, the Domyos brand but I have them since 2018. Maybe you'll find something similar. I have 6 pairs and they are all in great condition.

• nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Hard work really paid off! Nice going!
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    You are really strong! Way to go. All of your “firsts” are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • TinaZ2018
    nitalieben wrote: »
    Hard work really paid off! Nice going!

Thank you!
  • TinaZ2018
    suzij27 wrote: »
    You are really strong! Way to go. All of your “firsts” are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much! Don't forget to celebrate your every first. My first set of 10 knee push-ups always makes me smile now. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!