Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My journey to a healthy life. This is my progress:

124»

Replies

• TinaZ2018TinaZ2018 Posts: 127Member, Premium Member Posts: 127Member, Premium Member
    mike_bold wrote: »
    Awesome work Tina you look amazing

Thank you very much for the appreciation!
  • miss_zita_2020miss_zita_2020 Posts: 5,505Member Member Posts: 5,505Member Member
    You look amazing girl 💛💛💛
  • TinaZ2018TinaZ2018 Posts: 127Member, Premium Member Posts: 127Member, Premium Member
    You look amazing girl 💛💛💛

Thank you so much!
    I don't think I've ever showed you how I want to look, what I'm working towards. My perfect body image.
    I think it's achievable in 4-5 years of hard work. But in 1 year at most, I think I'll have to do at least my strength training workouts at the gym. I need more weight and that special equipment. If I want that bubble butt, I have to lift. :-) Meanwhile, I try to stay sane, healthy, do my workouts and be patient for this period of pandemic to pass. Hopefully, in autumn we'll get back to normal.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

This is my dream body (Krissy Cela):
    joh7zxaki9l1.jpg

This is me now:
    hi0gneykqs7y.jpg

• JTtexJTtex Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    ;) She may want to look like you!
  • dawnwog3078dawnwog3078 Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Impressive 💪🏼
  • come_on_abscome_on_abs Posts: 117Member Member Posts: 117Member Member
    Awesome progress!
  • Faygetshealthy_2018Faygetshealthy_2018 Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
    You look amazing! I am working back to get into shape and losing the five kilos I gained in the last few months and I blame most of it on the depo. Your posts are so detailed. I've been excersing almost everyday and lifting at least 3 days a week. Hoping to see some changes soon. My weigh in is in the morning and I am hoping I've lost some weight this week as I have been really strict with my food and excerise.
    Awesome progress!

Thank you!
    You look amazing! I am working back to get into shape and losing the five kilos I gained in the last few months and I blame most of it on the depo. Your posts are so detailed. I've been excersing almost everyday and lifting at least 3 days a week. Hoping to see some changes soon. My weigh in is in the morning and I am hoping I've lost some weight this week as I have been really strict with my food and excerise.

Thank you so much!
    I weight myself on Monday morning, after using the facilities, in my panties, without having anything to eat or drink and most importantly, after 2 days of rest. If you weight yourself in the days you are working out, your muscles are swollen.
    It's very important not only to workout much but what you eat and how much you eat. I introduce all my meals and snacks few days in advance, taking care to touch my calorie goal, my macros goal and my 25-30% deficit goal. I have to admit that MFP is a fantastic app and very usefulif you use it to its true value.
    Don't ever get discuraged. Be consistent, disciplined and perseverant. You'll get there. 🤗