Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My journey to a healthy life. This is my progress:

Replies

• thkdiffgirlthkdiffgirl Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    You kook fantastic! You must be sooo proud, good for you on those push ups :) keep inspiring me, you do. My scale won’t budge...but workout quite a bit...so such is my journey :/
  • Calorie_Counting_KCalorie_Counting_K Member Posts: 48 Member Member Posts: 48 Member
    Wow amazing! I am just starting out do u have any tips pls or are u on instagram pls? X
  • TinaZ2018TinaZ2018 Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member
    Progress update:
    You kook fantastic! You must be sooo proud, good for you on those push ups :) keep inspiring me, you do. My scale won’t budge...but workout quite a bit...so such is my journey :/

Thank you! I really do feel really proud. My mom is shocked because I had no interest at all in any sports (not even walk in the park) all my life and now I workout 5-6 days a week and look like this. What I see in the mirror motivates me to do even more.
  • TinaZ2018TinaZ2018 Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member
    @miss_zita_2020 thank you so much!
    I am so happy with my progress! The photos from this weekend are gorgeous but as I'm in a thong, I can't risk being warned again about Community's guidelines, so that's why I've censored them a bit.
    I'm also very stressed and nervous for the last 1.3 kg that I have to lose until the end of June. This last bit is the harderest. I really want to fit in the deadline and be 57 kg (the last time I had this weight was in 2010).
    Meanwhile I started a chin-ups challenge. I can only hang now but hopefully I will gain strength, like it happened with the push-ups. :-)
    I also started rope jumping.

As a follow-up on a discussion from Facebook, I started trying some yoga poses. It seems that the little stretching I've done twice a week worked wonders, so I've made a 6 months flexibility challenge. Join me! :-)
    Maybe for once in my life I'll be able to do the splits. :-)

Forum thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10798516/tinas-6-months-yoga-flexibility-challenge/p1?new=1
    5rbsmmt7podh.gif
    940tdlo1hpoy.jpg
    ia1yfl5mdwws.jpg
    edited June 2
  • thkdiffgirlthkdiffgirl Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks for sharing the yoga poses! Stretchimg is key!
  • mynameisnobody1990mynameisnobody1990 Member Posts: 37 Member Member Posts: 37 Member
    Such a transformation! you look incredible :)
    Such a transformation! you look incredible :)

Thank you!
    Hmmm... I just noticed that instead of the progress for 4.5 months I wrote 5.5. Ooops. :-)
    Meanwhile.... I've conquered my first yoga pose from the challenge. The Deaf man's pose:
    ivl6gdo0z3zo.jpg
  • TravisJHuntTravisJHunt Member Posts: 503 Member Member Posts: 503 Member
    Wow is all I can say. Amazing!
  • KHMcGKHMcG Member Posts: 574 Member Member Posts: 574 Member
    Superstar
  • vamanvaman Member Posts: 197 Member Member Posts: 197 Member
    More wow😀
  • sheena_shewellsheena_shewell Member Posts: 36 Member Member Posts: 36 Member
    Huge difference! Well done!
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Member Posts: 1,868 Member Member Posts: 1,868 Member
    Congratulations on what you’ve achieved in the last two years.
  • PogostickersPogostickers Member Posts: 170 Member Member Posts: 170 Member
    Wow that is really inspiring! Pretty awesome and I hope to get there one day too.
    Wow is all I can say. Amazing!

Thank you!
    KHMcG wrote: »
    Superstar

Hey... Thanks! Thought you forgot about me. :-)
    Nice to see you. I hope you are well!
    vaman wrote: »
    More wow😀

Thanks! :-)
    Huge difference! Well done!

Thank you! :-)