Things you feel great in - pics

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Silk mini dresses (or skirts) paired with combat boots, Jordan’s or air forces.

f1m1kivqhdzn.jpeg

Damn!
  • leanme85
    leanme85 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just relaxing in my recliner qis3ropm3dcm.jpeg
  • aemw93
    aemw93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I got this for £5 in a sale and it makes me feel so pretty! <3
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    aemw93 wrote: »
    I got this for £5 in a sale and it makes me feel so pretty! <3

Please dismiss my obtuseness but it’s not the dress, you are very pretty.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I like things that are either corseted or create a corseted look, such as this top I knitted a year or so ago. I have a gut (boo), so the vertical stripes and boning (or appearance) do a lot to minimize that and tend to look good under layered tops. :)

wmmti5lasbz4.jpg

It looks. . .comfy.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I like things that are either corseted or create a corseted look, such as this top I knitted a year or so ago. I have a gut (boo), so the vertical stripes and boning (or appearance) do a lot to minimize that and tend to look good under layered tops. :)

wmmti5lasbz4.jpg

IMHO... who cares what’s under it. You made it, it’s sweet, and you’re rocking it.

If I passed you on the street, I’d take a second look and you’re be all like...

080olrc8wtjp.gif
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    6q9r1fqafbxc.jpeg

Lipstick! This one is by Sen Organics and it's called Manifest.
    Magenta is my favorite lipstick color.

I'm so sad that lipstick has been thrown off the makeup essentials list since Covid.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    2020-porsche-panamera-sport-turismo-gts-wagon-black-james-cleary-100x1565-%281%29.jpg

(J/K. I'd never drive that, it's a 4 door.)

LOVE that top @KosmosKitten ! You have some major skills.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Why did this thread fail, do you people not feel good in like tshirts or swimsuits or cellophane, smh
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Why did this thread fail, do you people not feel good in like tshirts or swimsuits or cellophane, smh

they're saving it for Halloween outfits
  • CacoEther
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

T shirt and basketball shorts?? No leggings under them - but I do have some for cold days and what not

You live where no one has any business wearing pants at all, let alone leggings
  • CacoEther
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

they're saving it for Halloween outfits

Omg yassss I cannot wait to style my soft boiled egg
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

T shirt and basketball shorts?? No leggings under them - but I do have some for cold days and what not

It gets down right chilly here at times - and leggings are very much apprepo- @imago @sweet_ermengarde amirite ?? I believe you both are Texas peeps
  • CacoEther
    Options
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

It gets down right chilly here at times - and leggings are very much apprepo- @imago @sweet_ermengarde amirite ?? I believe you both are Texas peeps

I won’t believe it unless you all three post a leggings pic
  • CacoEther
    Options
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

yes! just today it was like 65 and i had to wear a sweater and my new boots 🥶

It was 26 this morning and my son wore a tshirt and shorts 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

yes! just today it was like 65 and i had to wear a sweater and my new boots 🥶

It was 26 this morning and my son wore a tshirt and shorts 🤦🏼‍♀️

It might get in the 20’s in maybe Jan or feb here - and by golly I’ll post my leggings pic . I will