New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    f0k3n6cpnivy.jpeg
    vgik87mxji5h.jpeg
    pzwwk2ga5yrf.jpeg
    dl2e3n6wfe3l.jpeg

Splurged on some Kite Hill products at Whole Foods today. I’ve tried one of their cheeses before and it was really tasty.

The cream cheese is REALLY good. Not like real cream cheese but it has a good tangy, savory flavor and a great texture.

The sour cream is just okay. It has a slightly strange aftertaste that I can’t quite place and isn’t as rich as real sour cream. However it’s fine and I’ll certainly use it, I just don’t think I’ll buy it again and make the real stuff part of my ‘splurge’ dairy.

(For anyone wondering what I’m up to, I can and do eat dairy, just in heavy moderation. I find it makes me more prone to skin issues and stomach aches in large, consistent quantities, so I’m trying to reduce my ‘everyday’ dairy as much as I can so I can occasionally enjoy some fancy cheese, or local ice cream, worry-free)
  • aemw93
    aemw93 Posts: 134 Member
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

Not as good as I thought it was going to be! 😫
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    aemw93 wrote: »

That hurts me to hear! I LOVE the regular chocolate oranges! :'(

• moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    pg1athaj54ch.jpeg
    Mentioned earlier that I can no longer tolerate chocolate (migraines) - found these at Aldi this week! Yay! I am not a coffe connoisseur but enjoy a little here and there, and my children like it as well. Yesterday I surprised them with some for breakfast! 2 decafs, one dandelion root tea with creamer (one daughter can’t drink coffee at all), and one peppermint chocolate milk :D but they were so excited for the unexpected treat!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

What about it that you didn't like...the white chocolate or the orange flavoring?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    91b2zj0q1qbe.jpg

new breakfast items

OMFG........ apple fritters........ yesssssssssssssss

Wow this is interesting! Wonder the nutrition facts on these I couldn’t find them online.

Tried these. Each bag is 140 cal and 11-12g protein. Only the pizza flavor has dairy. Loved them!they all left my fingers with a nice seasoning coating like Doritos and cheese puffs lol.

Ranch - Nice flavor with a slightly vinegary punch that I liked.
    Cheddar cheese - Great Kraft Mac and cheese powder flavor. Very surprised they tasted so cheesy with no dairy.
    Cinnamon churro - my least favorite. It was boring and not sweet enough. Basically like a cinnamon rice cake. Felt like I needed frosting to dip them in lol.
    BBQ - Excellent bbq Pringles flavor. Tastes exactly like bbq Pringles but with way more flavor.
    Chili lime - Slightly sweet, tastes like quest chili lime flavor, but less spicy which I liked because I’m not a fan of spicy stuff.
    Sour cream onion - My favorite! Reminds me of Pringle’s sour cream and onion flavor. These were the best.
    Pizza - Also good, tasted like pizza combo flavor.

I would definitely get these again.p0raitygwwdf.jpeg
    ggzhfidavew2.jpeg
    anu7cgpmcfpe.jpeg
    lj5f4ffbbn6f.jpeg
    35anqk4kr33t.jpeg

Looks good 🙂
  • VegjoyP
    The palmini is not new except I forgot the lasagna noodles. I don't buy cereal but was just looking for new products. I am super excited to find gluten free vegan pita bread though! The soups are plant based but use vital wheat gluten.

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2020
    @VegjoyP I LOVE palmini noodles. Been looking for the lasagne version to try!

Tried these tonight. REALLY good!! They remind me of pumpernickel or rye chips. They have a nice salty, vinegary taste at first and then the sweetness of beets. Just delicious. Didn't taste much onion flavor.

This was 180 calories worth, so it was a decent amount. They were so good plain but next time I might have them with some vegan smoked gouda melted on top or some miyokos vegan cheddar spread or cream cheese.

ev2jj8ogcw65.jpg
    4gxho6qsgb31.jpg
    t9my6a3wf78x.jpg
    4yfpdtdhs0o2.jpg
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    The palmini is not new except I forgot the lasagna noodles. I don't buy cereal but was just looking for new products. I am super excited to find gluten free vegan pita bread though! The soups are plant based but use vital wheat gluten.

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

Where did you find the Gardein soups?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2020
    Not sure if these will taste any different but free oreo rainbow cookies...
    ud3lbwt5n142.png

Hurry free oreo rainbow cookies! .. Just post on instagram or twitter now. Post any photo with the hastag #proudparent and #giveaway and tag @oreo.

"Be one of the first 10,000 to post a photo of what allyship means to you on Instagram or Twitter with #ProudParent and #Giveaway and tag @OREO. You must be following @OREO. If you qualify, you'll get a message via the platform you entered from OREO with details on how to claim."
    Step 1 - Twitter or Instagram: During the Promotion Period, take the following actions to participate: (a) Follow @OREO on Twitter/Instagram; (b) Tweet/post an original photo you have taken that demonstrates what “allyship” means to you, or in other words, a photo that represents your pride and acts of support for the LGBTQ+ community (“Photograph”) and include the hashtags #ProudParent and #Giveaway (“Required Hashtags”), and tag @OREO; (c) Your Account settings must remain public during the Program Period and until all Rewards are awarded; (d) You must not change your Instagram or Twitter handle during the Program Period and until all Rewards are awarded; and (e) If you are eligible to participate, and if you are one of the first ten thousand (10,000) participants to enter, you will be notified by @OREO, as outlined below. Twitter: If you participate on Twitter, you will be notified by @OREO via a Direct Message with further instructions as outlined in Step 2. Instagram: If you participate on Instagram, @OREO will comment on your post asking that you send a Direct Message to @OREO. Once you do so, @OREO will respond via a Direct Message with further instructions as outlined in Step 2.
  • VegjoyP
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

Publix in Sarasota Florida!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    06kg7qklvxv5.jpg
    rmep0gzrbh44.jpg
    4zdb6ypx9h82.jpg
  • kelly_c_77

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

Oh bummer. We don't have Publix here.
  • VegjoyP

6y0wf2g1l6i4.jpg
    2gvx8lozi2gd.jpg
    ateyrn4tedr7.jpg
    mkkimxeyraj1.jpg
    xmsk38tik52u.jpg
    ez1nh3hs9zkf.jpg

Oh bummer. We don't have Publix here.

I would just Google OR make your own! That's what I'm going to do since not gluten free
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

Is this like with white KitKats where it wasn't actual white chocolate just "white"?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    1r3xi0r6t3fn.jpeg

Is this like with white KitKats where it wasn't actual white chocolate just "white"?

#allchocolatematters
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member

I saw them today at a local Fresh Thyme.
  • kelly_c_77
    I've never heard of Fresh Thyme. After googling, it looks like I can find at my local Shaws and Hannaford! :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I got some flock chips as a sample to try. Yuck. These are gross. I love chicken chips like wilde etc, but these are chicken skins. My boyfriend liked them and thought they tasted like "the fatty part of bacon". They smelled really gross and tasted like pure fat to me. Will never eat these again.

047ubrk0z8lx.jpeg
    mvxcmrc7ylab.jpeg
    znkd8pt6oqen.jpg