Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

"aww thank you" doesn't really mean aww thank you does it?

It can either mean she thinks she’s way out of your league but wants to be nice

or its her attempt to put grown up words to that *squee* feeling when a guy is being so adorable that you have to physically make yourself stop gushing for fear of calling him cute

I don’t envy dudes tryna figure this out

do you have, like... a chart or a graph or something for us to follow on this one ??

If she follows up with “have a good weekend” she aint in it

ut oh.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Guys.....

Do you really like it when we play hard to get?

it depends

On?

if its past midnight or not

But we're worth it

sometimes
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

if you were offered a big amount of money, like set-for-life kinda thing, to pick up and move away with just your immediate family and leave everyone and everything u know behind, would u do it? u wouldnt be able to tell anyone what youre doing or where u goin, just disappear
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

if you were offered a big amount of money, like set-for-life kinda thing, to pick up and move away with just your immediate family and leave everyone and everything u know behind, would u do it? u wouldnt be able to tell anyone what youre doing or where u goin, just disappear

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Heck, I'd be tempted to up and disappear just for the promise of a taco & a beer.

I’d do it for a coke and a kit kat. The snack size
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    guys/girls

Do I have to bring my immediate family?

😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Heck, I'd be tempted to up and disappear just for the promise of a taco & a beer.

How do you feel about diet mt dew and twix ?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

ywdurdmz26x5.jpg

Tempted? 😉😁
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

😂

Not to brag, but I have an emergency Kit Kat fund in my savings account.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    guys/girls

I can't do that to my dad and stepmom. Everyone else though? Pfft. If they were gone, then easy peasy, I'd be gone so long as what I'm "doing" and where I'm going aren't illegal or harming someone in the process.
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    guys/girls

ikr
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Right?

I said ‘taco and a beer’ .....

And I don’t even drink beer.

The only issue.... where to land??
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

ikr

I like when people get me but I don't like when people get stuff like that.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

ywdurdmz26x5.jpg

Tempted? 😉😁

Maybe?
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    guys/girls

ikr

I like when people get me but I don't like when people get stuff like that.

i5b2xmzn1351.jpeg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

ywdurdmz26x5.jpg

Tempted? 😉😁

Maybe?

Tempting, but not Tuesday, yo.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

ywdurdmz26x5.jpg

Tempted? 😉😁

Maybe?

Tempting, but not Tuesday, yo.

I dunno.... it’s a pretty solid offer.

I’m still looking for the downside.