Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    guys/girls

if you were offered a big amount of money, like set-for-life kinda thing, to pick up and move away with just your immediate family and leave everyone and everything u know behind, would u do it? u wouldnt be able to tell anyone what youre doing or where u goin, just disappear

Do I have to bring my immediate family?

😂

Not to brag, but I have an emergency Kit Kat fund in my savings account.

Marry me
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    girls: what do u think about that look where guys wear leggings under basketball shorts
  • CacoEther
    girls: what do u think about that look where guys wear leggings under basketball shorts

Yes
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    guys/girls

if you were offered a big amount of money, like set-for-life kinda thing, to pick up and move away with just your immediate family and leave everyone and everything u know behind, would u do it? u wouldnt be able to tell anyone what youre doing or where u goin, just disappear

You've basically described my retirement plan, minus the offer of money, so yes
  • ythannah

I'm not seeing this at all where I live.

If it's trendy now, we'll get it in about 5 years. If it's a short-lived trend, it'll hang on for about 10 years.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member

In certain circles, that's called a "rash guard"
  • hawkeye45_
    guys/girls

😂

Marry me

I'd love to have a three-income house.
  • CacoEther
    guys/girls

😂

Marry me

I gotta work? ok fine but i get sole custody of the kit kat stash when y’all two kick me out
  • CacoEther
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Heck, I'd be tempted to up and disappear just for the promise of a taco & a beer.

I’d do it for a coke and a kit kat. The snack size

How do you feel about diet mt dew and twix ?

Make it a mt dew mystery flavor and i’ll even dress up in my nicest sweatpants
  • CacoEther
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Heck, I'd be tempted to up and disappear just for the promise of a taco & a beer.

I’d do it for a coke and a kit kat. The snack size

Right?

I said ‘taco and a beer’ .....

And I don’t even drink beer.

The only issue.... where to land??

Iowa is beautiful this time of year 😏
  • hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    guys/girls

😂

Marry me

We're working on having two incomes and letting me write my novel while I keep house. That works very nicely. One argument for triads. (grin)
  • hawkeye45_
    guys/girls

😂

Marry me

I gotta work? ok fine but i get sole custody of the kit kat stash when y’all two kick me out

We don't kick people out unless they try to get out of the cage.
  • CacoEther
    guys/girls

😂

Marry me

The real reason Kevin Bacon submits to your petting 🤔
  • hawkeye45_
    guys/girls

😂

Marry me

I do supplement petting with treats, ya know.
  • CacoEther
    guys/girls

😂

Marry me

I do supplement petting with treats, ya know.

I’m listening
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ythannah wrote: »

If it's trendy now, we'll get it in about 5 years. If it's a short-lived trend, it'll hang on for about 10 years.

Likewise. Is this actually a thing anywhere? Here it's too hot to wear more than the bare minimum.. even in winter.
  • ythannah
    ythannah wrote: »

Likewise. Is this actually a thing anywhere? Here it's too hot to wear more than the bare minimum.. even in winter.

And here it's too cold to wear shorts in winter so I can see this being popular with guys who want to pretend to be wearing shorts but not freeze.

I'll revive this thread in 2030 to complain about how tired I am of seeing shorts with leggings.
  • hawkeye45_
    guys/girls

😂

Marry me

We're working on having two incomes and letting me write my novel while I keep house. That works very nicely. One argument for triads. (grin)

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier! I have a friend with a polycule and birthdays/Christmases are apparently amazing.